Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-11-2017, 09:36   #76
acquiescefc

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidman123 View Post
My tracking hasnt changed still saying passed on to third party courier on the 21 st, i got onto littlewoods chat last night and she said she would pass my query onto the relevent department.this morning i got an email from them telling me my order is with the 3rd party courier and i can expect to hear from them about delivery within the next 22 days!!! Ridiculous! I have a feeling they are waiting for the truck to fill with the tv orders before they set out to bulk deliver.i am livid!!
Wow. 22 days, they didnt mention ‘lucky to get before xmas’ on their ads.
Just checking their twitter feed and all replies begin with ‘I’m sorry...’

Gonna be a while on this one i guess.
Advertisement
28-11-2017, 09:58   #77
droidman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by acquiescefc View Post
Wow. 22 days, they didnt mention ‘lucky to get before xmas’ on their ads.
Just checking their twitter feed and all replies begin with ‘I’m sorry...’

Gonna be a while on this one i guess.
Its ridiculous because in my order it said it would be delivered on or before the 27th november,the tv is actually in ireland with the courier (fastway i think) so its crazy to have to wait up to 22 days for delivery.i might ring fastway and see whats going on
28-11-2017, 10:58   #78
MoyVilla9

Quote:
Its ridiculous because in my order it said it would be delivered on or before the 27th november,the tv is actually in ireland with the courier (fastway i think) so its crazy to have to wait up to 22 days for delivery.i might ring fastway and see whats going on
Let us know what Fastway say. Didn't realise Littlewoods Ireland had such awful reviews before putting in an order.
28-11-2017, 11:06   #79
droidman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoyVilla9 View Post
Let us know what Fastway say. Didn't realise Littlewoods Ireland had such awful reviews before putting in an order.
Tried to ring fastway,press this number...press that number....finally got a phone that was actually ringing....it just kept ringing out!
28-11-2017, 12:06   #80
Dziabong

Hi lads , im on the same boat , tv ordered on 15.11 delivery date by 27.11 passed to 3rd party carrier on 18.11.
Delivery date passed , rang customer care , they said item is in ireland in customs ??? wtf tv from UK in customs ? and she said maybe i will get it by 9.12.
Second attempt on customer care , chat this time , lad is sayinng tv never left the supplier warehouse and they are waiting for stock maybe on 06.12 , IS this some kind of a joke ?
Advertisement
28-11-2017, 12:06   #81
droidman123

The plot thickens....just off the phone with littlewoods and they said the tv is out of stock and wont be back in stock until the 12th december.i told her i seen that on the website but when i ordered the tv it was in stock and why are they lying about it being with a 3rd party courier if its actually out of stock? That would mean all the tracking info i got so far is complete balony.she appologised blah blah,told her i,m done with littlewoods in future if thats the way they conduct their business. So its gonna be at least 3 week wait for anyone who ordered it
28-11-2017, 13:13   #82
MoyVilla9

I just got onto their chat and after going back and forth asked them to cancel the order. They were telling me that it with the third party, but they had zero tracking information with their third party and so on, but it would take 28 days!

I simply didn't believe him (it's clearly out of stock like others have posted) so asked to cancel the order, and after saying they couldn't they eventually did, but said that it will take up to 14 days for the money to be refunded as the TV needs to be delivered back to the depot. Going to take this as a victory if I even get refunded.
28-11-2017, 13:19   #83
droidman123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoyVilla9 View Post
I just got onto their chat and after going back and forth asked them to cancel the order. They were telling me that it with the third party, but they had zero tracking information with their third party and so on, but it would take 28 days!

I simply didn't believe him (it's clearly out of stock like others have posted) so asked to cancel the order, and after saying they couldn't they eventually did, but said that it will take up to 14 days for the money to be refunded as the TV needs to be delivered back to the depot. Going to take this as a victory if I even get refunded.
They are completely condtradicing themselves,they are saying it is out of stock and at the same time they are saying it is with a 3rd party courier
28-11-2017, 14:11   #84
MoyVilla9

Quote:
They are completely condtradicing themselves,they are saying it is out of stock and at the same time they are saying it is with a 3rd party courier
Well, after calling them to confirm it's cancelled they told me it's not, and that there's nothing they can do in that regard. Nothing has changed on the order page. The guy on the chat clearly just "Sure, i'll cancel the order" to get me to go away.
Advertisement
28-11-2017, 14:26   #85
Basil3

I stupidly keep coming back to this thread, thinking something interesting would be posted about the Sammy 58" TV.....nope, Littlewoods shipping (or lack thereof) thread

Has anyone got Netflix HDR to work from an Nvidia Shield or Xbox One with this TV?
03-12-2017, 23:41   #86
kippy

All,
Has anyone who has ordered from Littlewoods gotten their delivery yet?
I've ordered a TV from them since the 20th - it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow but reading this it looks unlikely.
Cheers,
04-12-2017, 00:12   #87
Dziabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post
All,
I've ordered a TV from them since the 20th - it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow but reading this it looks unlikely.
Cheers,
U should cancel ur order asap. My supposed do be delivered on 27th of December, I never heard that many lies from one company. One person said tv is ireland , other that is uk , and third that never left the warehouse. On another phone guy told me they will have them in stock on 6.12 and then they will send my order , and then he add " oh wait until end of week maybe u will get it " I call him retard and just hang up . Now after another 3 lovely phone calls I been told three different waiting times for my money. Another day tomorrow so its about time to start the war.
Thanks from:
04-12-2017, 09:39   #88
MoyVilla9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippy View Post
All,
Cheers,
Yes, it was delivered to me on Friday. However, I did order it on the 14th and the expected delivery date was the 24th.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion