Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-09-2018, 17:30   #16
summerstown

I've been getting estimated scores of 54 in the last 2 full practice GAMSAT exams I've done (using fear the cow.com to estimate). What are the chances I'll get into GEM in any of the colleges in Ireland..?
Advertisement
Yesterday, 18:27   #17
Wannabegard3

Hi just wondering could someone help me out. i have been considering medicine for some time but at the moment I am finding it difficult to get proper information on what path I should take. First of all i have a 2.2 bachelors degree. The Majority of Irish univiersities have informed me that they will not take me as they require a 2.1 degree, even though I have a First Class Honours Masters Degree. As I cant do medicine in ireland, i am not sure what other options i have whether in the UK or elsewhere.

Secondly, I have no science background whatsoever. I am finding the preparation material for the GAMSAT to be extremely difficult to understand and as a result feel i need to put it on hold until i improve my science. Could someone advise me of where I could find a course that could bring me up to speed on all things science? It would help me out a lot.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion