Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads holiday Ibiza

• 09-06-2019 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Heading on a lads holiday to Ibiza the end of July for 5 days. Never been Ibiza before but heard it’s expensive. Our package hotel is all inclusive which is good but how much cash would I roughly need for the 5 days for nights out etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

The big clubs can be a 10er each taxi to get there and back, 50-80 euro in, 15-20 for a vodka and coke, 8 for a small bottle of water (salt water in the taps). The strip itself can be reasonably cheap but I doubt you're going to Ibiza just to loiter there for 5 days. I'd say min 200-250 a night to be safe, could be more could be less depending on what you're into.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

The big clubs can be a 10er each taxi to get there and back, 50-80 euro in, 15-20 for a vodka and coke, 8 for a small bottle of water (salt water in the taps). The strip itself can be reasonably cheap but I doubt you're going to Ibiza just to loiter there for 5 days. I'd say min 200-250 a night to be safe, could be more could be less depending on what you're into.

How long is a piece of string..

Depends, are your lads into going to see specific djs? In the big clubs? Cause they will be expensive nights.

Or if ye are just going to get drunk everywhere and anywhere and couldnt give a hoot whos playing, and are happy to stay in the normal happy hour bars, id say €100 a day would be plenty especially if all inclusive

It really depends what yer into, myself and my boyfriend are flying out to ibiza tomorrow, and only taking 1600 between us for 10 nights, thats for all lunch dinner, drinks.. As we won't be going mad everynight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Big difference between a couple and a lads holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Been a few times, 250+ per day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

How long is a piece of string..

Depends, are your lads into going to see specific djs? In the big clubs? Cause they will be expensive nights.

Or if ye are just going to get drunk everywhere and anywhere and couldnt give a hoot whos playing, and are happy to stay in the normal happy hour bars, id say €100 a day would be plenty especially if all inclusive

It really depends what yer into, myself and my boyfriend are flying out to ibiza tomorrow, and only taking 1600 between us for 10 nights, thats for all lunch dinner, drinks.. As we won't be going mad everynight.

Unless you're self catering for lunch and dinner or have ai, you wont get by with 1600!

Any decent bar with music and a nice setting is gonna be 15+ for a cocktail, mambo/del mar can be 100+ minimum spend for dinner.

Theres no point in going to ibiza and counting the pennies, just go next door to majorca if that's the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Unless you're self catering for lunch and dinner or have ai, you wont get by with 1600!

Any decent bar with music and a nice setting is gonna be 15+ for a cocktail, mambo/del mar can be 100+ minimum spend for dinner.

Theres no point in going to ibiza and counting the pennies, just go next door to majorca if that's the case

Heading home saturday, couple hundred left. We were okay. We had a relatively quiet time though, only 3 big events, lots of drinking at the sunset, pool etc.

Wasnt a mad party holiday though, weve been in spain since the beginning of june so it was more a scope out what ibiza is like

Id definitely return for a few days or week in september maybe for the closing parties and bring 1500 each at least, to go do and enjoy everything to the fullest!

Advertisement