Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Decent hairdresser in Dublin that doesn't break the bank!

• 26-07-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Any suggestions are welcome... BTW Northside would be best, I am beyond sick of being charged €50 to trim my hair!:(

Thank you to anyone who bothers replying. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Lemons Hair Salon on Clontarf Road

Really Good Value, undercutting every other salon in the area 8056796

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Dee5

Hi Just googled this place myself as I lost the number! It's actually 8056797!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Lambchops65

I used to pay €160 + in a fancy salon to get a semi (actually quazzi) and a trim.

Then went to Zeba in Maynooth and that was €75.

Went to Peter Marks other day and got wash, cut, semi and treatment for €70 !! They have 20% off at mo (incl wkds) which I think is great. They had the exact same colour as my previous salons. Its all about saving money

Advertisement