Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Watching the Women's World Cup reminded me of when I was first learning the controls to FIFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

wife say to hubby : so where would you like to be buried.

hubby: Balls deep in your sister
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 saatana

A newspaper report about a court case in Limerick reminded me of this one:

A fellow goes into a bar and says "give me a double whiskey".

The barman pours it out and the fellow knocks it back in one gulp, saying: "Give me another!"

He tosses that off and orders a third, then a fourth ...

The barman says: "Hauld yer horses! Why are you hitting the booze so hard?"

The man says: "You'd be hitting it too, if you'd had the shock I just got.

"I decided to take the afternoon off and spend it with the missus, a kind of surprise. I went home and there was no sign of her. Then I heard noise from the bedroom and went to have a look - and there she was, naked in bed with my best friend - my best friend!!"

"Jayses!" says the barman. No wonder you needed a drink! But what did you say to your best friend?"

"Geddown! Bad dog!" answers the man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 saorise

wonton wrote: »
    Dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquidised dead baby.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Why did the knacker get sick on the bus?
    He was a bad traveller!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭soyawhatsup

There's a herd of elephants in the African savvana and they all live in perfect harmony. However, one elephant is born and he soon proves that he is much smarter than the rest of the herd. He excels at elephant school but this upsets some of the more powerful elephants. Their jealousy gets the better of them and they force him to leave Africa for good. This does not bother the elephant as he wishes to pursue more advanced academic challenges. He goes to Harvard, gets a PhD in astrophysics and is offered a top job from NASA. He starts off on €4,000,000 a year and marries a supermodel. He continues this lifestyle and despite eventually succumbing to the temptation of hard drugs and beautiful women, he continues to be strides ahead of his colleagues. After 30 years he has finally earned enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle for his remaining years and thinks that enough time has passed for the jealousy of the other elephants to have subsided. He returns to Africa and the members of the herd welcome him back graciously after realising the mistake they made all those years ago. He is thirsty after the return journey to Africa and all the hard partying he has done over the years so he goes to the water-line and takes a drink. But he is still thirsty. He goes to the Cola-line and takes a drink. But even after that he is still thirsty. He goes to the lemonade-line and takes a drink. Finally, his thirst begins to lessen but he decides that he needs one more drink. So he goes to the punch-line, but there is no punchline.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

A vampire walks into a bar and says "boiling water please"
    the barman says "I thought you only drank blood?"
    the vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "im making a brew"

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

kfallon wrote: »
    A vampire walks into a bar and says "boiling water please"
    the barman says "I thought you only drank blood?"
    the vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "im making a brew"

eugh.............:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭bacon?

why do women float on water?
    because they're scum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

bacon? wrote: »
    why do women float on water?
    because they're scum

Oh dear, looks like someone's feeling a bit rejected at the moment! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭RebelSniper

What do you call a mexican with no lawnmower?
    Unemployed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Two mexicans firemen.

Jose and Hose B

What do you call a mexican that can't do any thing?

A mexican't

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Any Mexican that can run jump or swim is already in the US.

What do you call a Mexican guy who lost his car?

Carlos....

How do two Mexicans play baseball ?

Juan on Juan

What do you call a Mexican jedi

Obi-Juan Kenobi

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

The wife caught me hiding in the wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Narnia business" I replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭GodlessInfidel

A child and a peadofile walking through a forest the child says 'God this place is scary'

the peadofile replies 'tell me about it, i gotta walk back by myself'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Wossack

Mike and Bob had just finished the first nine holes in their round of golf, and it was obvious that Mike was having an awful day.
    "Gee Mike, you're just not your old self today. What's the matter?" asked Bob.
    Mike, looking pretty glum, said, "I think Connie's dead."
    "My God! That's terrible," said Bob, "but you said you only THINK your wife is dead. Aren't you sure?"
    "Well, I just don't know" responded Mike, "the sex is still the same, but the dishes are piling up."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I spent some time at the wife's grave last night.

Bless her, she thinks I'm digging a pond...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

My wife's been complaining for hours about toothache. She's been going on and on about the pain, and how much she's afraid of the dentist.
    I'd had enough, so I got a pair of pliers, stood on her forehead and yanked the fcuker out.
    Let's see how much moaning she can do without a tongue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭JessicaRabbit

I Stole A Joint Of Meat From Tesco 2 Day. The Security Guard Ran After Me Shouting "What Are You Doing With That??" I Shouted Back, "Potatoes, Peas, Carrots And Gravy You Nosey Bas*%rd !!!

• Two cannibals were eating a clown, one cannibal says to the other ''does this taste funny to you''

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

A man and a woman were coming back from the jungle and they were trying to smuggle back a snake and a skunk.
    They were in the airport and thinking of ways of hiding the animals, so the man said "I'll put the snake down my trousers and you put the skunk down your knickers". The women said "what about the smell?" the man said "sure if it dies it dies".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Consuelano

What's the difference between cowboy hats and tampons?

Cowboy hats are for assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Paddy and Murphy arrive at a fancy dress party. The theme was emotions. Most people dressed in colours associated with feelings. Red = Anger, Green = Envy, Yellow = Cowardice.

They looked shocked to see Paddy naked with his dick lodged in a pear and Murphy with his dick in a bowl of custard.

When asked what they had come as, Paddy answers "well I am deep in dis-pear" and Murphy says "and I am fucking dis-custard"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I like the one about the dyslexic guy who walks into a bra..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

A girl in a bar points at a mans beer belly. she says "is that Carling or Bud?"

He says " no idea, but there's a tap underneath if you wanna taste"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

A man was driving through the Phoenix park and he sees someone grasping onto a tree. He stops the car and goes over to see if this chap needs help.
    The chap tells him he can hear Lyric FM , if you grasp very tightly onto the tree, because the this particular tree acts as an aeriel. The man is very sceptical but is persuaded to have a go, whereupon the chap 'cuffs him to the tree, takes his wallet, his mobile, his car keys and drives off in the mans car.
    The man is very embarassed and after what seemed like ages a gentleman approaches the man and asks "What's the problem?"
    The man says "Like yourself I was curious when I saw someone grasping onto a tree," and told the gentleman the whole story.
    The gentleman then shrugs his shoulders, pulls down the zip on his fly and says to the man, "This is not your lucky day, is it?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

Paddy Englishman, Paddy Scotsman and Paddy Irishman were without tickets for the opening ceremonies of the summer Olympics but hoped to be able to talk their way in at the gate. Security was very tight, however, and each of their attempts was met with a stern refusal.
    While wandering around outside the stadium, the Englishman came upon construction site, which gave him an idea. Grabbing a length of scaffolding, he presented himself at the gate and said, " Allo sir, Patrick Johnson, the pole vault," and was admitted.
    The Scotsman, overhearing this, went at once to search the site. When he came up with a sledge hammer, he presented himself at the gate and said, " Aye wee sir, Pat McTavish, the hammer." He was also admitted.
    Paddy Irishman combed the site for an hour and was nearly ready to give up when he spotted his ticket in. Seizing a roll of wire and a few timber stakes, he presented himself at the gate and announced, "Howya Goin, Paddy O'Sullivan, fencing."

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

When life gives you melons, you're dyslexic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

SIPPING VODKA

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.
    After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, 'When I am worried about getting nervous On the
    pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get
    nervous, I take a sip.'

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice.

At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink.

He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after the mass, he found the following note
    on the door:

1) Sip
    the vodka, don't gulp.

2) There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3) There
    are 12 disciples, not 10.

4) Jesus
    was consecrated, not constipated.

5) Jacob
    wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.

6) We
    do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.

7) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the spooky.

8) David slew Goliath, he did not kick the sh*t out of him.

9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.

10)We do Not refer to the cross as the 'Big T.'

11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, 'take this and eat it for it is my body.' He did not say ' Eat me'

12)The Virgin Mary is not called ' Mary with the Cherry'.

13)The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

Cant believe my 4yr old niece told me this yesterday,

what do you call a tellytubby with its finger up its bum?

Stinky Pinky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!!
    So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... She was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all
    Dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement