Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Info re flights please!

Options
  • 09-09-2020 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone could help. I'm trying to find out if flights I had booked back in April went ahead.

Travel agents had told me back in March they were cancelled, but now they're telling em they actually went ahead(so no refund!)

The flights are EI 520 DUB-CDG 6/4/20 and EI525 CDG-DUB 9/4/20

Regular flight radar won't go back that far for me! Was really hoping the refund would come through to help for Xmas!

Would really appreciate if anyone could check

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

FlightRight.com is showing them as departed on time.

I tried to claim as a delay but it would not allow me as it shows them as on time so they must have flown.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jc11

Thanks so much for checking that out!

Funny enough the travel agents got back to my query and said that they were actually cancelled! Very strange..anyway I'll get my money back and run!!

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭EchoIndia

FR24 history for both flights shows 29 March as last date they operated. EI520 resumed on 2 July while EI525 hasn't resumed.

Advertisement