Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRP or GNIB renewal

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

irishnian wrote: »
    Hi guys, quick question since I'm about to renew, I see the message "You must provide your IRP card expiry date, as it is printed on your current IRP card. Your expiry date should be no more than one month from today's date.", my card expires on December 4th, does that mean I can't apply before November 4th?

Yes that is correct.anytime after November 4

• Registered Users Posts: 14 irishnian

Awesome, the wording confused me, thanks man!

Email received today.process complete and passport will be posted back too me in 2/3 days time and new IRP permit posted out in 5/10 days time.
    Application date was 27 august 2020.
    I'll update once paperwork is received

Passport received bank today and I only got 16months extension too my stamp 4.
    Any idea why 16months ?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭hello2020

Passport received bank today and I only got 16months extension too my stamp 4.
    Any idea why 16months ?

may be your passport is expiring in 16 months.

• Advertisement
Advertisement