Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wedding face mask

• 28-08-2020 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hi all,
    I've had a search in the forums but can't see anything. We are getting married on the 5th September and now with the new regulations for face masks at weddings, I thought it might be a nice idea to give one to all the guests.

Anyone know of an Irish business that does custom face masks with a quick turnaround . I see plenty on things like vista print etc.. but no guarantee we would receive them within a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

oojohoo1 wrote: »
    hi all,
    I've had a search in the forums but can't see anything. We are getting married on the 5th September and now with the new regulations for face masks at weddings, I thought it might be a nice idea to give one to all the guests.

Anyone know of an Irish business that does custom face masks with a quick turnaround . I see plenty on things like vista print etc.. but no guarantee we would receive them within a week.

Try Etsy and limit it to Ireland. You will see the contact details of the ones you like and you can enquire directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

meeeeh wrote: »
    Try Etsy and limit it to Ireland. You will see the contact details of the ones you like and you can enquire directly.

"Spailpin fanach" are a small craft company in Spiddal Co Galway, they do customised t-shirts, hoodies mugs that sort of thing. They also do facemasks with slogans/logos. Give them a shout and see if they can help you out.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

oojohoo1 wrote: »
    hi all,

Great idea! Did you find anything? Congrats on the upcoming wedding by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

How many masks are you looking for and how much would you pay per mask?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mandas

I saw some nice white cotton masks on other bridal forums. But it seems that disposable masks are more suitable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement