Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

You seen that rap PC made. Bad taste in music runs in that lad ;)

Lyrical genius that fella, somebody needs to sign him,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Lyrical genius that fella, somebody needs to sign him,

Is he gone deaf?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

More trouble in the pearse house flats

Video from East wall
    https://twitter.com/VideosSick/status/1328824010461876236?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Whats happening here? (Im at work so dont have volume)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Timmyr wrote: »
    Whats happening here? (Im at work so dont have volume)

Foreigner bought a bag on the corner and came back to complain and got a hiding. Then he came back and rammed a couple of cars and hit a bloke. Then he got a real going over. Collapsed up the road after and was taken away. Garda all over the gaff now and all blocked off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

More trouble in the pearse house flats

What happened there? Can't find any information about it other than videos of people not being allowed in to any part of the estate and a Dublin Live article about "an ongoing serious incident". Apparently there were a ton of Gardaí patrolling the place?

Any link between this incident and what was happening in East Wall around the same time, or unrelated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭john boye

What happened there? Can't find any information about it other than videos of people not being allowed in to any part of the estate and a Dublin Live article about "an ongoing serious incident". Apparently there were a ton of Gardaí patrolling the place?

I heard there was a stabbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Thesiger wrote: »
    Williams claims that not only did Daniel Kinahan drive the getaway car for Eddie’s murder

Haha oh please. I know Williams writes some b0llox but Jesus that’s right up there. A man with all the financial and criminal resources available to him and he’d put himself bang in the middle of a police ‘ring of steel’ to drive a car in a brutal murder? Absolute nonsense.

KH rumoured to be the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Dante7 wrote: »
    Foreigner bought a bag on the corner and came back to complain and got a hiding. Then he came back and rammed a couple of cars and hit a bloke. Then he got a real going over. Collapsed up the road after and was taken away. Garda all over the gaff now and all blocked off.

Bag of green?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

Bag of green?

Probably coke. I used to work in the office next to the centra there at Island Key. They're little bastards around there. Constantly robbing and breaking into staff cars. Have the Indian managers head wrecked in the shop cos of the abuse they give him. The older lads mostly stand outside the bookies smokin joints not bothering anybody. Loads of foreigners moving in though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Bag of green?

People tend not to run over people and smash into other cars over a bag of weed.

People tend not to run over people and smash into other cars over a bag of weed.

Who knows what today’s youth would do to save face

I’d say it was more he was trying to get away from a serious hiding or worse than what he’d actually bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I’d say it was more he was trying to get away from a serious hiding or worse than what he’d actually bought.
    He had gone back down after buying it and finding out he was ripped off.
    The other videos are all doing the whatsapp rounds. Like a bunch of chimpanzees coming down out of the trees, throwing a dig and running off. Especially with all the whooping etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Some mother's do ave i'm on both side's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Bag of green?

It was over a bag of Mandy. Turned out to be brown sugar so he went back.

theballz wrote: »
    It was over a bag of Mandy. Turned out to be brown sugar so he went back.

Ffs, dearest bag of brown he’ll ever buy
    Car is probably ****ed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Suckit wrote: »
    He had gone back down after buying it and finding out he was ripped off.
    The other videos are all doing the whatsapp rounds. Like a bunch of chimpanzees coming down out of the trees, throwing a dig and running off. Especially with all the whooping etc.

Why is there always a screaming scanger moth in these videos. Seems they are usually worse for egging the lads on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Why is there always a screaming scanger moth in these videos. Seems they are usually worse for egging the lads on.

tbf they are usually ugly pigs in shart dunnes stores PJ's so doubt the lads are trying to impress them.

If he can afford to get mangled on a Tuesday he should have been big enough to take the L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Surely the knackers job is to sell drugs. Why are they ripping people off? Fair play to yer man going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

6541 wrote: »
    Surely the knackers job is to sell drugs. Why are they ripping people off? Fair play to yer man going back.

People who rip others off with drugs, even small amounts never last long without getting sliced or the likes, have seen it plenty of times. You'd have to think they are younglads. Older lads wouldn't be that stupid and know there is more to be made from selling decent stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

theballz wrote: »
    tbf they are usually ugly pigs in shart dunnes stores PJ's so doubt the lads are trying to impress them.

You're having a Giraffe mate, they're definitely not in Dunnes' pyjamas, they're a tad expensive for the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

You'd have to be pretty hard pressed to live in East Wall by choice, remember that murder case where the single dad used to try and make friends with some of the local youths by fixing their bikes, allowing them into his house for cans and smokes, eventually there was a falling out over theft or something, gave chase and the youth he was after turned around and blasted him with a shotgun.

A Traveller would walk around there thinking it was inbred.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

dd973 wrote: »
    You'd have to be pretty hard pressed to live in East Wall by choice, remember that murder case where the single dad used to try and make friends with some of the local youths by fixing their bikes, allowing them into his house for cans and smokes, eventually there was a falling out over theft or something, gave chase and the youth he was after turned around and blasted him with a shotgun.

Very sad case. Reading it there the sentence is embarrassing, got off lightly for learning difficulties. ‘ I can’t do my times tables so let me not know if shooting a man dead is good or bad’ ffs ‘11 prior convictions by the age of 16 but non were violent’ what country in the world allows a lad with 11 convictions walk around.

Very sad case. Reading it there the sentence is embarrassing, got off lightly for learning difficulties. ‘ I can’t do my times tables so let me not know if shooting a man dead is good or bad’ ffs ‘11 prior convictions by the age of 16 but non were violent’ what country in the world allows a lad with 11 convictions walk around.

Just read it there. Seemed like a really nice fella , giving his time to teach young ones

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I always remember the comments around the time of the Ciaran Noonan abduction and murder earlier this decade - guy was attacked with crowbars on Russell Ave, bundled into a car, tortured, murdered and dumped in a field in Meath. A lot of folks here commented that this kind of daylight mayhem isn't an unusual sight around those parts and I assumed this was just the usual internet hype, but these videos would seem to give credence to that notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

You'd have to be pretty hard pressed to live in East Wall by choice

Have a look on daft, gentrification is well under way. It's beside the IFSC and Eastpoint and in high demand.

Wish someone would get popped. Awful boring on here lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Loads of raids for drugs going on in Ballina this morning, wouldn't have thought such a small place would have so much attention focused on it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement