Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wondering what are the best Open Mic Night venues in Cork City?

• 08-03-2020 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was hoping to play a few songs in an "Open Mic" setting somewhere in Cork City. I was hoping to try in the Suas Rooftop Bar on South Main Street as I remember they had an "Open Mic Night" but they informed me through Facebook just now that they don't do it anymore...

I remember when I was in UCC years ago they used to have open mic nights in the new bar on a Wednesday I think but I don't think that would be an option anymore as you need to be a student to get in?

Just wondering does anyone know what are the best places in Cork City for Open Mic nights? Can anyone recommend a good place just for getting up and playing a few songs?

Any helpful information would be great!

Thanks

Advertisement