Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Premier league 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭boomdocker

I see that Willie O Connor will play MvG in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Interesting that Durrant will play Sherrock. Think he said during the world's he'd rather play Dobey than her. Not just because they are mates, but because he didn't want to play against her and the crowd.

Still probably beat her quite easily.

Heard on Sky this morning that Lisar got her card yesterday in Q school..

Looking forward to seeing her getting taken to school on many's the occasion,
    - going forward, as they say - not that I dislike her or anything; and she's a good thrower too... Just the hype that goes with females and darts..

Doubtful she gets into PL... Just wanted to go off on one :o

Guaranteed she'll be mentioned in about 1 out of 5 matches by comms - So not entirely posted in wrong thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Heard on Sky this morning that Lisar got her card yesterday in Q school..

Looking forward to seeing her getting taken to school on many's the occasion,
    - going forward, as they say - not that I dislike her or anything; and she's a good thrower too... Just the hype that goes with females and darts..

Doubtful she gets into PL... Just wanted to go off on one :o

Guaranteed she'll be mentioned in about 1 out of 5 matches by comms - So not entirely posted in wrong thread :P
    What are you on about pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Is there a prediction comp this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

With even passing year I dislike this more and more.

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

How many times is that that Duzza has changed his music?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

That was quality by MVG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

id rather watch pro tour on dart connect at this stage

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I had a quick look at the highlights this morning. Very uninspiring stuff as expected. Henderson was a massive disappointment, he was terrible and the crowd lost interest very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

sc86 wrote: »
    id rather watch pro tour on dart connect at this stage

In a way its more interesting, you have a 128 different players, countless tasty match ups, some streamed

and because unlike the PL , the players champs is a ranking event, it feels more important

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Do not think this will be watchable tomorrow going by the hype sky are pushing out already. Comparing her to serena Williams ect ****ing joke

C'mon fallon

Wrights just done his back in

Sprained ankle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Just giving this a quick watch tonight... Even the players don't seem to be especially interested.....interviews afterwards betray the exhibition-type nature.

Fancy a handy win for Durrant here. Hope the booing thing isn't a thing anymore...

Crowd is fine so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

peteeeed wrote: »
    Crowd is fine so far

A bit of cheering when Durrant is missing big darts in the last 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

peteeeed wrote:
    Crowd is fine so far

Yeah, just a smattering, which is good, bit to be honest, it all seems a little subdued..... Oh, here we go.... Cheering misses.... I suppose they've paid their money, and haven't had much to cheer so far.

Her doubling is excellent

• Advertisement

Come on Glen you miserable git

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Durrant a bit sour in that match for my liking.It's only a glorified exhibition ffsake.Face like a summons.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Durrant was pissed but handled himself well in the interview after. Fair play to Fallon, played really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Those words came through gritted teeth :pac:

Crowd were a disgrace again , not a word from the ref , sky had crowd turned down as much as possibly and you could still make it out.
    Duzza looked pissed off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

the 3 time bob potter cup winner unable to handle the 87 average of sheerock

Your forgetting the small part the crowd played in the game jc

MVG irresistible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Fair play to Sherrock but I really do think the crowd gives her a significant advantage. That game tonight gets played in an empty room and Duzza wins imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Not only does the crowd effect her opponents, but it seems to give her a boost, youd fancy her to take out anything under 130. Wade like.

I'd say sky are gutted the world series is on itv

Advertisement