Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which AFL teams do you think won't make it?

• 12-07-2017 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a huge supporter of the AFL, and with the season progressing quite rapidly now, I was wondering what your thoughts are around any teams (sometimes popular teams) you think won't make it through to the next round?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

danobear wrote: »
    I'm a huge supporter of the AFL, and with the season progressing quite rapidly now, I was wondering what your thoughts are around any teams (sometimes popular teams) you think won't make it through to the next round?

welcome to boards Danobear.

Hawthorn look like they are out anyway. And Collingwood, but I suppose they are really only considered big now because of their following and history rather than anything they have done for the past couple of years.

Sydney are on a fantastic run considering their horrible start and I fancy them to hold a spot near the tail end of the 8. The Eagles are fortunate that their run in is quite soft, only for that I would say they would have fallen out of the 8.

The doggies are in bother, there is a fierce battle with St Kilda, Essendon, Bulldogs who are outside at the moment. I think of those in the 8, Melbourne are the one who could fall out, but as it stands, I think the 8 at the moment might well be how it finishes up.

Advertisement