Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thursday Da Weekend is coming Irish Open Couch Fest is on.

• 24-09-2020 12:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭

Lucinda Russell had 3 winners at Perth yesterday.

Newmarket
    Looks a decent card. I am backing both of Richard Hughes runners and Qaader and Ranch Hand.
    Lios Thuathail
    Haven't got a Scooby's. It is hard to have faith in anything down there after last night. They are all on the naughty step for a while.
    Pontefract
    2.40 Amazing Red looks a fair price, course winner and distance winner, no worries on ground. Only 4 horsies but fto for Not so Sleepy and the Johnston horse looks flakey. Selection is the outsider so might be an idea to take an industry price in case it drifts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few crackers lined up for today

2.45 Listowel, Charlie Bassett, horse is around 6/5. Lay bet for me, can't see the horse winning.

2.50 Perth, Poppa Poutine, not liking the horse in the race at all, I don't think it will be placed in the first 3. Laying 3 places @ around 2.18 - 2.3

3pm Newmarket, La Barrosa, between 4/6 and 8/11. Plenty of 8/11 still about and I think that is great value. Horse should win very easy, my strongest bet of the week so far, backed to win.

3.25 Perth, Stoners Choice, around 5/4 backed to win.

Good luck

I think I'll have a small wager in the 3.35 @ Newmarket. I don't like the first 2 short price things in the betting. The one that kinda stands out is Ranch hand. Bits of 6/1 - 13/2 floating around. I've had a small win and place bet on the horse. Very interesting race but I honestly don't like the 2 short priced horses. Be an interesting race to watch and see how the tactics play out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

You are schmokin Goat, and fair phucks to ya.

At least the next bet for me, possibly the 8pm but I'm not sure.

7.30 Kempton, Lead singer. In my opinion the horse hasn't a hope in hell of winning the race, and I also think the horse will be unplaced. I'm laying the horse not to be place at/between 3.5 to 4.2. Not great prices to be laying a horse at but can't for the love of god see how the horse can get a place. Very confident lay bet.

Advertisement