Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Pred Competition 2020

• 17-02-2020 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Well all,
    Sorry had meant to get this going earlier in the month.

I'm gonna run the boxing prediction competition again this year. It's just a bit of craic and something off the usual topics.

For anyone that's not familiar with the competition all you need to do is keep an eye on the boxing thread and I'll try to post up a fight around 4/5 days before fight night. All you have to do is post your prediction and depending on the fight outcome you get points for winning boxer, method of victory and/or round bracket of victory. Even if your prediction is partly right you'll get points.

You can join at any time so if you miss a week or two don't worry about it.

If anyone's got any questions just send me a pm.

I'll try keep the fights to boxers people know but if anyone has any suggestions for fights just pm me I'm open for suggestions.

First two fights of the year:

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury

Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington

Could one of the mod's make this a sticky and unstick last years thread? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement