Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adrian Kennedy FM104 Phoneshow Halloween Special

• 20-10-2017 3:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Given the time of year, here's the Halloween Special the Phoneshow did at the Hellfire Club a few years ago. As a new user I'm not allowed to post links, but below is the title of the video which has been uploaded to Youtube.

Adrian Kennedy FM104 Phoneshow Halloween Special 2010- The Hellfire Club

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Here ya go -

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Gerard_David

Here ya go -

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

I remember listening to this years ago. It's a pity that FM104 and other stations no longer do Halloween specials. I know that Louise Kings was involved in the Adrian Kennedy Halloween shows back in the day. The radio ''Halloween special'' now seems to be a relic from the 2010's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I remember listening to this years ago. It's a pity that FM104 and other stations no longer do Halloween specials. I know that Louise Kings was involved in the Adrian Kennedy Halloween shows back in the day. The radio ''Halloween special'' now seems to be a relic from the 2010's.

I always though they were a load of bollox. Purely taking the piss. If it was something a radio station wanted to cover, they should have year round paranormal shows

Advertisement