Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vhs to laptop with Easier Cap

• 28-04-2020 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

I'm after getting a easier cap capture.
    Never stated that you need a extra cable to fix the vcr. Anyhow what format should I record at from vcr to laptop?
    Video device : USb video device
    audio device : Microphone USB
    Format Has VCD, SVCD,DVD, LONG DVD , WMV

Video type
    Quality
    Split size

When i watch game through vcr they are perfect but when I go to record . It starts jumping and sound is all over the place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I would use wmv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

thesultan wrote: »
    I'm after getting a easier cap capture.
    Never stated that you need a extra cable to fix the vcr. Anyhow what format should I record at from vcr to laptop?
    Video device : USb video device
    audio device : Microphone USB
    Format Has VCD, SVCD,DVD, LONG DVD , WMV

Video type
    Quality
    Split size

When i watch game through vcr they are perfect but when I go to record . It starts jumping and sound is all over the place.

I have a similar issue (before I record) with Easier CAP USB leads and honestech transfer software...however when I connect an old video camera or display the VCR machine test screen, it shows up on the honestech VHS to DVD 3.0 SE software perfect.
    But once I press play on the Videotape in the VCR machine, but not yet record - just watch, the picture goes everywhere, splits, jumps/goes black and white on the software screen. But the sound is perfect.
    I even upgraded my memory on my laptop - made no difference.

Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this lagging?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

Does anyone have any suggestions on this ongoing issue?

When I transfer a DVD using EasierCap the picture / sound is fine, but major lagging and picture quality transferring from VHS.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Wegian

Hi

is it too late to resurrect this thread to enquire has anybody a reliable way of transferring VHS to PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭thesultan

No strike away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭thesultan

It's recording off TV that I need information on?

Advertisement