Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team website

• 06-01-2008 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I've just uploaded the new site for Dublin Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team. It contains some of our callouts, general information etc. I'm still trying to decide what gallery software to use with Wordpress, but that'll come in the next few days.

I'd appreciate your feedback on how it looks, how it navigates, and most importantly what kind of content you'd expect or would like to see on the site, as folks who have an interest in or work with the emergency services.

It's based on a Wordpress blogging engine so I should be able to build in whatever content is in most demand, if it's appropriate. We won't have a forum though, as it simply takes too much time on top of everything else we do to manage it properly (and boards.ie is the only forum anyone should need anyway!)

Visit DWMRT.ie here

Honest comments/praise/bashing etc welcome.

Thanks,

Gil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Looks very slick, good work!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi Gil_Dub.

I must say I'm very impressed with the site AND the service you and people like you provide, especially on a voluntary basis. I spoke with some Gardai about a year ago, and they only had good things to say about how you guys operate, and how serious and passionate you all are when it comes to taking a call.

Advertisement