Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Dan Henry Divers

Options
  • 29-11-2019 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Launched today with a range of new colours. These were sold out when I went to get them last time and I won’t miss this time. I’ve had more compliments on my 1964 Grand Tourismo than any other watch I own. Super quality

https://danhenrywatches.com/products/1970-automatic-diver-watch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

thomasm wrote: »
    Launched today with a range of new colours. These were sold out when I went to get them last time and I won’t miss this time. I’ve had more compliments on my 1964 Grand Tourismo than any other watch I own. Super quality

Nice looking watches, mix between seiko samurai and some of the steinhart divers in looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

thomasm wrote: »

So what one are you going to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,471 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I really like the 1970, the orange and blue one on hodinkee looked lovely.

So, they don't ship to Ireland. That's a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

Strange Ireland is listed in the Shipping Info but not in the drop down in checkout. I’d say it’s just a mistake.

Quite like the grey and orange model.

• Advertisement

Ryath wrote: »
    Strange Ireland is listed in the Shipping Info but not in the drop down in checkout. I’d say it’s just a mistake.

Quite like the grey and orange model.

You've made the exact mistake I made last night. Below the big dark letters of, 'to where do we ship' it's says in the same font, size and colour as the list of countries 'except'.

Apparently, they had too many lost packages to Ireland that they covered the cost of. Well that's what customer support told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

That's as clear as mud! Quite an illustrious list of country's we're lumped in with. Bizarre they'd claim that many watches were going missing. We are the only EU country and with Iceland and Ukraine the only European ones. There's a lot more Eastern European country's that would make the naughty list before us. Even Italy and Greece don't have great reputations for watches going AWOL.

You could just Parcel Wizard/Motel it?

Yeah, I'm considering parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Parcel motel will work with them

Advertisement