Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday 16th June

• 16-06-2019 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭

Prix de Diane Longines (Group 1) (3yo Fillies) (Turf) (3yo) 10.5f Chantilly

Siyarafina is the 7/4 fav drawn 16 of 16. That draw is a negative.
    Siyarafina has run three, won three, RPR 126.

Commes 11/2 has the same RPR, 126, drawn 5.

Wonderment is my bet at 16s, drawn 11, RPR 122.
    She won the Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Group 1) 10f as a 2yo beating the colts.
    Wonderment was 4th in a fillies race 10.5f on 17th May. I assume that was an exercise gallop.

"When I win I like to get paid" :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Theonly way

4 bets for me today @ Gowean.

R1 KELLS @ 8 on flutter .Reason the current jolly sets the standard but that is poor and if going by its siblings well poor value also whereas Kells is half brother to Christmass eve + 2 3 from 7.

R3 am on FREESCAPE .

R6 split stakes here with ANGEL'S AMY/FLYING .There is a race in this one and cannot go unbacked @ the huge odds.

R8 WARGRAVE .Record after a break =1-2-3 Yes one wont know how good the unexposed first time up winner is but @ the current odds take my chance.

GL if you follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Never seen a commentator make a bigger arse of a call in my life than the one there in the French oaks. Called the wrong thing home in first....the horse actually finished 4th. Caps clearly distinguishable so no idea what he was at.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

What was 1,2,3,4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I also had a small win bet at 70s on Grand Glory who finished fast for 3rd place in the race.
    Grand Glory's sire is Olympic Glory, the sire of my yearling filly.
    In a way it is a good result for me, probably putting some value on the yearling.

BumperD wrote: »
    What was 1,2,3,4
    Channel, Commes, Grand Glory, Etoile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

What was 1,2,3,4

1 Channel
    2 Commes
    3 Grand Glory
    4 Etoile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

Channel, Commes, Grand Glory, Etoile.

A daughter of Nathaniel winning an Oaks. Might be value for the Arc.

Draw of the finishing positions in the Prix de Diane.
    7, 5, 8, 6, 9, 16, 11, 1, 3, 13, 10, 12, 2, 4, 15, 14

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Micko99

Oisin Murphy stood down for the day for being over the drink limit to ride at Salisbury

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Micko99 wrote: »
    Oisin Murphy stood down for the day for being over the drink limit to ride at Salisbury

Oh crap not good hopefully someone smart gets to mentor him and keep him on the straight path

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Oh crap not good hopefully someone smart gets to mentor him and keep him on the straight path

Oisin has been doing the rounds long enough to know better. Doesn't need a mentor maybe a stint in rehab. Turning up with drink on him in this day and age is madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Ha, the man is 23. Probably had a heavy night last night and overdid it into the early hours. Fairly jumping to conclusions with talk of rehab.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

I also had a small win bet at 70s on Grand Glory who finished fast for 3rd place in the race.
    Grand Glory's sire isz Olympic Glory, the sire of my yearling filly.
    In a way it is a good result for me, probably putting some value on the yearling.

He ended up with a winner in the 4:55 Olympic Honour.

Advertisement