Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eagles- 3arena Sat 6th July 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

If anyone has a spare code could they pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 37,756 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

All seated show it seems and looking like it will sell very well 2morrow and Friday

Going to try and go as I've never seen them before and this could be the last time possibly they play here. Going to try and go for the cheap tickets as I think good ones will be €150 and beyond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Bojill wrote: »
    I was about 24 hours before that request.:(
    check your inbox

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Any spare codes please?

Wow that was quite easy in the end

Got 1 ticket for Block P row 40 for €108

Prices are exclud €7.85 fees
    €88.50
    €99.50
    €119.50
    €139.50
    €159.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Got sorted, but don't ask for my ****ing eircode for a print at home ticket. Panic.....

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

No luck …… just twirling.

€6.85 TM fees but the damn €1 venue fee

So what's does this €1 actually contribute too ??. Does it go towards the concession staffs wages for the night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Anyone still with a spare code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wow that was quite easy in the end

Got 1 ticket for Block P row 40 for €108

Prices are exclud €7.85 fees
    €88.50
    €99.50
    €119.50
    €139.50
    €159.50

2 rows in front of you for an extra €20 ??? and took 40 minutes....

Brace yourself as it should be fun on Friday people...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Tried to get 3 tickets for meself and the folks,no joy at all

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Peter File wrote: »
    check your inbox

Nothing received

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

2 rows in front of you for an extra €20 ??? and took 40 minutes....

Brace yourself as it should be fun on Friday people...

Friday will be easy. They mainly sell the shít seats in the presale, preying on peoples fear and perception of supply, and keep the good seats for the main sale.

Where the presale appears to be a good thing, its a total con. Block P Row 40 is at the very back corner. Worst seats in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

€139.50 plus fees for most of the stadium, including upper tier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

The Nal wrote: »
    Friday will be easy. They mainly sell the shít seats in the presale, preying on peoples fear and perception of supply, and keep the good seats for the main sale.

Where the presale appears to be a good thing, its a total con. Block P Row 40 is at the very back corner. Worst seats in the house.

I know...Sure it wouldnt be Ireland unless someone is trying to out fox ye...
    I think I'm going to go abroad and see them...
    Block L back row €139 plus booking....top tier full stop are all sh1te seats...some cheap but all sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

I know...Sure it wouldnt be Ireland unless someone is trying to out fox ye...
    I think I'm going to go abroad and see them...
    Block L back row €139 plus booking....top tier full stop are all sh1te seats...some cheap but all sh1te

I checked out some of the uk gigs, cheapest tickets were about 80 stg.
    Apart from wembley which was 70.
    As I've seen them a good few times at this stage, think I'll keep the money and go on a holiday instead.
    Guts of 300euro for two people before food/transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The Nal wrote: »

Bear in mind Ticketmaster claim to have a 72hr refund guarantee, so if there were better available on Friday you could grab them then get your money back on the presale ones

No idea how much hassle that is though. I could guess...

Block P row 40 are actually not bad in fairness and fit my budget just right this time round

I was in Block P row 45 seat 249 for Fleetwood Mac in 2015 and it was ok

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

What was the cheapest ticket on presale? Just logged in now only 2 sections you can get. Can't get more than 2 seats else I get an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

have a code if anyone wants one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GenuineFan

I have a code but it is not giving me the option to buy …. just says Happening Now.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

If someone could PM a Presale code I would greatly appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I sent a presale code to someone by pm but I don’t know if they have even seen the message so if anyone wants to try that code I can pm it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SQLDBA

I sent a presale code to someone by pm but I don’t know if they have even seen the message so if anyone wants to try that code I can pm it to you

I’ll try it please

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

SQLDBA wrote: »
    I’ll try it please

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How long does the resale last? It’s going to be difficult for me to get on the computer at 9? Do people think they are going to sell out on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I just checked presalelasts till 8am Friday, could anyone please give me a code if they are not using it for two tickets, I’m worried I can’t get on the computer Friday cause of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭torby

Typical me....late to the party...anyone have a 3 presale code spare, was in Amsterdam and just back....story of my life...

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

torby wrote: »
    Typical me....late to the party...anyone have a 3 presale code spare, was in Amsterdam and just back....story of my life...

Thanks
    Three Presale sold out yesterday

They will almost certainly add a second night .

Advertisement