Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trump/Russia Collusion Insanity

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,625 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

wildeside wrote: »
    The Dems hired Crowdstrike (private company) to investigate if Russia hacked their servers. Wonder what CrowdStrike would find? Dems did not allow FBI to investigate (S.O.P). I wonder why?

In some people's minds I'm sure that doesn't warrant questioning.

And I guess neither does the fact that Robert Mueller was at the heart of Iraqi WMD claims so he's obviously a stand up guy!

The FBI was in fact given forensic data which led the Grand Jury to indict 12 Russians.

Fun fact: Republicans have hired Crowdstrike more recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭wildeside

Overheal wrote: »
    The FBI was in fact given forensic data which led the Grand Jury to indict 12 Russians.

Fun fact: Republicans have hired Crowdstrike more recently.

Also, what were the Russians indicted for? That's right, trolling. That's all they got. Trolling does not equal collusion with a foreign govt!

So Republicans are using Crowdstrike. I'm not sure what your point is?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

well the DNC desperately need to impeach him as it looks like they cant stop him at the ballot box.

wildeside wrote: »
    Also, what were the Russians indicted for? That's right, trolling. That's all they got. Trolling does not equal collusion with a foreign govt!

So Republicans are using Crowdstrike. I'm not sure what your point is?

“The FBI never got the data”

/the FBI got the data

“Uh yeah but Uhm so what”

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

well the DNC desperately need to impeach him as it looks like they cant stop him at the ballot box.
    Seems Nancy Pelosi agrees with you. She recently wrote “The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

So what she’s saying is if Democrats fail to impeach Trump, and remove him from office, the entire 2020 election is illegitimate, before it even happens, because she feels voters are too stupid to agree with the Democrats.

So this impeachment inquiry farce that stated out as Russian Collusion, and has morphed into other things, and currently is Bribery. Apparently their impeachment witch-hunt is now being run by focus groups. So it really IS all about Democrats affecting the 2020 election. The Democrats are worse than the Russians.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,126 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

notobtuse wrote: »
    Seems Nancy Pelosi agrees with you. She recently wrote “The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.”

So what she’s saying is if Democrats fail to impeach Trump, and remove him from office, the entire 2020 election is illegitimate, before it even happens, because she feels voters are too stupid to agree with the Democrats.

So this impeachment inquiry farce that stated out as Russian Collusion, and has morphed into other things, currently is Bribery. Apparently their impeachment witch-hunt is now being run by focus groups. So it really IS all about Democrats affecting the 2020 election. The Democrats are worse than the Russians.

thats a lie.

I firmly understand the Democrats concern to mean that the elections are in jeopardy if this impeachment process is not resolved. There is a legitimate concern Republicans will "Biden Rule" the Impeachment, dismiss the trial on those grounds, and ask voters to decide whether the President engaged in a pattern of impeachable conduct, while that President enjoys the unfettered use of the power of the office through January 2021 *even if* voters overwhelmingly unseat the incumbent based on a clear understanding of impeachable conduct.

thats a lie.
    Wrong. Is it now you who are lying?
    Grounds asserted for impeachment have included possible violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting payments from foreign dignitaries; alleged collusion with Russia during the campaign for the 2016 United States presidential election; alleged obstruction of justice with respect to investigation of the collusion claim; and accusations of "Associating the Presidency with White Nationalism, Neo-Nazism and Hatred", which formed the basis of a resolution for impeachment brought on December 6, 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Donald_Trump

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

That doesn't reinforce your position. This inquiry was opened to investigate the alleged shakedown of Volodomir Zelensky. This inquiry was not instigated by the Grand Jury.

That doesn't reinforce your position. This inquiry was opened to investigate the alleged shakedown of Volodomir Zelensky. This inquiry was not instigated by the Grand Jury.

what Overheal said.

• Advertisement

what Overheal said.

Thanks he has me on ignore :pac: that or by pure coincidence he hasn't responded to a single post of mine in about a month...

what Overheal said.
    History of the impeachment witch-hunt didn't suddenly just begin on 31 October 2019 by immaculate conception. The Democrats started their Stalinistic impeachment closed door kangaroo court in a deep dark secret secure chamber of the Capital building months before the “formal” impeachment inquiry was voted on.

History of the impeachment witch-hunt didn't suddenly just begin on 31 October 2019 by immaculate conception. The Democrats started their Stalinistic impeachment closed door kangaroo court in a deep dark secret secure chamber of the Capital building months before the “formal” impeachment was voted on.

step away from the crystal meth.

You might want to consider attacking the post and not the poster.

Ok. the post was absolutely nuts and even trump himself would be embarrassed by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

History of the impeachment witch-hunt didn't suddenly just begin on 31 October 2019 by immaculate conception. The Democrats started their Stalinistic impeachment closed door kangaroo court in a deep dark secret secure chamber of the Capital building months before the “formal” impeachment inquiry was voted on.

Even by normal every day pro-Trump standards this is embarrassing and a little cringeworthy.

Efforts to impeach Hillary Clinton began before 2016...

Ok. the post was absolutely nuts and even trump himself would be embarrassed by it.
    Better. Wrong, but better.

Even by normal every day pro-Trump standards this is embarrassing and a little cringeworthy.
    Sadly, it true. Democrats know they aren't turning voters opinions and will pay the price for their purely partisan actions at the voting booths.

Sadly, it true. Democrats know they aren't turning voters opinions and will pay the price for their purely partisan actions at the voting booths.

[citation needed]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Better. Wrong, but better.
    Agreed

Trump himself wouldn't be embarrassed by it icon14.png

They are not looking to "turn" anyone, they are showing the undecided voters what a terrible President Trump is.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The pair of you can back off or else I will issue threadbans as a minimum

Any questions PM me

They are not looking to "turn" anyone, they are showing the undecided voters what a terrible President Trump is.
    So they are showing the undecided voters what a terrible President Trump is by behaving much worse than him and putting on display they simply won't accept the results of the 2016 election? Odd thinking the democrats have, there.

So they are showing the undecided voters what a terrible President Trump is by behaving much worse than him and putting on display they simply won't accept the results of the 2016 election? Odd thinking the democrats have, there.

Ah c'mon, Not this tired, worn out line! :rolleyes:

Ah c'mon, Not this tired, worn out line! :rolleyes:
    It might be tired, but it's true. It's written about in media articles almost daily. The reasons they've given for impeachment wouldn't have gone through so many iterations, otherwise.

I think if Trump came out and said he supported the impeachment process it would force Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

It might be tired, but it's true. It's written about in media articles almost daily. The reasons they've given for impeachment wouldn't have gone through so many iterations, otherwise.

I think if Trump came out and said he supported the impeachment process it would force Democrats to oppose their own impeachment inquiry.

Bet.

“The FBI never got the data”

/the FBI got the data

“Uh yeah but Uhm so what”

:rolleyes:

They did? Or did the FBI rely on what Crowstrike said?

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

Can someone please tell me who in the Trump administration was actually convicted of collusion with the Russian government in trying to get Trump elected?

And I mean convicted of this specific crime, as in the whole point of the investigation?

Honestly, I may have missed it.

• Advertisement

This investigation is another giant waste of time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tvE8Zb5fSk

It will come to nothing. Like Russia-gate. It's sad.

Advertisement