Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-07-2019, 17:49   #16
Blueshoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man Star View Post
‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

Trump knew exactly what was going on. Was he involved too? Plenty of witness accounts say that he was.
Clutching.
Russian interference 2.0. in this episode Trump is a paedo. CNN would probably run with it
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 17:50   #17
Eric Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Man Star View Post
‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

Trump knew exactly what was going on. Was he involved too? Plenty of witness accounts say that he was.
Sounds to me like donny was trying to imply what epstein was at without getting sued, years before anyone else.
07-07-2019, 18:16   #18
volchitsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Sounds to me like donny was trying to imply what epstein was at without getting sued, years before anyone else.
"Terrific guy" and "fun to be with" - a warning? If I were giving a coded warning about someone I'd be a lot more guarded in my enthusiasm.
07-07-2019, 18:17   #19
Blueshoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by volchitsa View Post
"Terrific guy" and "fun to be with" - a warning? If I were giving a coded warning about someone I'd be a lot more guarded in my enthusiasm.
Stop the lights
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 18:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Trump barred him from Mar a Lago for trying it on with someones daughter: https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...lago-years-ago
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 18:28   #21
TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Bill clinton will be sweating it right now.

+ Prince Andrew, allegedly.
07-07-2019, 18:29   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Fascista View Post
Trump barred him from Mar a Lago for trying it on with someones daughter: https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...lago-years-ago
Fair enough.
07-07-2019, 18:30   #23
ceadaoin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCM View Post
+ Prince Andrew, allegedly.
And a few Hollywood stars too, allegedly. Some of whom have already been in trouble but seemed to have mysteriously gotten away with it.
(2) thanks from:
07-07-2019, 20:06   #24
drunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by volchitsa View Post
It's the way he said young girls after saying they both like pretty women, your too hard on the Donald, I assume this was authorized by Trump, the Clinton's/Democrats got too dirty now there going to pay for messing with el President.

Advertisement
07-07-2019, 20:55   #25
auspicious

So all those nut job conspiracy theorists raving about pizzagate a couple of years back were entirely wrong...?
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 20:58   #26
Eric Cartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicious View Post
So all those nut job conspiracy theorists raving about pizzagate a couple of years back were entirely wrong...?
surely this gives a 0.5% truth to the matter.... i would have said it would embolden them.
07-07-2019, 21:05   #27
BorneTobyWilde

This arrest is an attempt to gain dirt on Trump, all political. So much of this stuff does on before an election. I expect Trump will come out smelling of roses again though. Funny how they are going after anyone with possible info on Trump, and using plead deals to encourage people to spill dirt on him to save themselves
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 21:59   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde View Post
This arrest is an attempt to gain dirt on Trump, all political. So much of this stuff does on before an election. I expect Trump will come out smelling of roses again though. Funny how they are going after anyone with possible info on Trump, and using plead deals to encourage people to spill dirt on him to save themselves
Although the media will try and portray it that way, I don't think this is about Trump. Maybe it is but it looks like it involves a lot of people across the political spectrum.

Nancy Pelosis daughter today hinted as much

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233
07-07-2019, 22:04   #29
Guy:Incognito

Robert Evans did an episode in March.

https://www.behindthebastards.com/po...e-powerful.htm
Thanks from:
07-07-2019, 22:14   #30
Dohnjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicious View Post
Yup.

It's a "guilt by association" frenzy. Many famous personalities were friends with e.g. Jimmy Saville, even when rumours started to surface, doesn't mean they were automatically child molesters.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion