Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lahvlann: Now down the reek with a plastic yellow duck - 28th Sep forward

• 28-09-2018 4:12pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Continue on :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I don't agree with the new thread Joe. The old thread was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

withless wrote: »
    I don't agree with the new thread Joe. The old thread was fine.

So, you're a threadist now , Father,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

BBFAN wrote: »
    Jesus, if your not going to listen to the show keep your bias to yourself, the coloured man...

Lol, Newsflash “coloured” has been considered offensive for a long time now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Aww, de owuld tread doid, tut tut. Sorry ta hear dat caller. More after dese.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

What colour is the duck.

• Advertisement

Aww, de owuld tread doid, tut tut. Sorry ta hear dat caller. More after dese.....

The newly discovered Natalie and Catriona syndrome petal.

Which brings me neatly to the anniversary of the Great flu of 1918 and as luck would have it my idea for anudder tome...the chislers of the Great flu 1918 to 1919 in Ireland and the UK and the whole world and dat sotospeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Was it a slow death caller? Agonising was it?

Lol, Newsflash “coloured” has been considered offensive for a long time now

Bit irrelevant here, but in South Africa the term “Coloured” is acceptable and covers people usually of Asian ethnicity who are neither Black nor White. You might hear people say “well the South African Curries are from the culture of the Coloured People”.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    The newly discovered Natalie and Catriona syndrome petal.

Which brings me neatly to the anniversary of the Great flu of 1918 and as luck would have it my idea for anudder tome...the chislers of the Great flu 1918 to 1919 in Ireland and the UK and the whole world and dat sotospeak.

Moy ant-ee was a chisler dat got dat flu when she was born, but she didn’t doy so to speak but sadly she went on to live a long healthy loife.

What colour is the duck.

I think de little yella Duck was yella.

• Advertisement

Moy ant-ee was a chisler dat got dat flu when she was born, but she didn’t doy so to speak but sadly she went on to live a long healthy loife.

Is your Auntie available to take a call caller ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,870 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I wonder was de whole ting in Texas Steak Out a misunderstanding because Derek and the girls couldn't understand de Limerick accent so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

TWODAY'S De Brand NEW & IMPROVED so to speak 2-18 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-18 and dat: 189
    Joe Shows: 152
    No Show Joe Shows: 37
    Breakeens 4 Joe: 37

PBH (de full-time host of de show) Shows: 32
    PBH guest appearances and dat: 1
    D'Omen Shows: 4
    AN Udder Shows: 0
    Good Fryday No Show by nobody at all at all: 1

NEW FEATURE SO TO SPEAK:
    Fateen's Estimated Fees (De FEF Matrix so to speak) to date dis year:
    AT LEAST €380,000*

(not including de EXTRA FEES for 3 days of De Beast From De East TV + Radio Simulcast Xtravaganza + likely "Danger Money" for travelling to and from wurk in de snow and dat nor d'expenses for driving, vittels and de overnightin' often mere days in advance of a FunnyFryday. Wurking class man wit de wurking class wurk ettic and dat.
    King-World-News-WTF-Is-Going-On-Here-864x400_c.jpg
    *de fees are calculated at €2,500 per show x days dat Fateen is in so to speak. Dose fees are likely conservative and outdated as day are 2 years old so to speak.
    I'm including Good Fryday as a Wurkday as it is not an official Bank Holiday/Holiday Day. Even Pat Kenny is in Newstalk FFS, but no-one in RTE of course of course.

Don't do de accent racism....again and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Just putting that there to make it easy for me to keep things updated and dat.

Good night folks.

Is your Auntie available to take a call caller ?

She’s no longer available, so to speak.

I’m sure the tranny must have been hurtled out the window of Chez Duffy this morning when Michael O'Leary was being unanimously eulogized (whilst still alive of course) on Radio 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Joe screamed and ranted like a crazed chimpanzee at a Brazilian police man doing his job

In contrast This con artist gets the kid glove treatment.

Sickening stuff.

brazilian police man ? can you fill me in please

fryup wrote: »

Do you have SoundCloud so to speak

https://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/08/25/enhanced-interrogation/

If not will try and find another but butters will have

Actually here you go

Of just YouTube search Joe Duffy Disgraceful

It’s the first one

Butters has the transcript framed on his wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Little yella duck sez he.... yella loike we fooootprints in de custard sez Joe. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    Butters has the transcript framed on his wall.

Lol, the transcript is in the broadsheet Link also if you prefer reading and dat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Do you have SoundCloud so to speak

https://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/08/25/enhanced-interrogation/

If not will try and find another but butters will have

Actually here you go

https://youtu.be/-RwWeeR89Gw

Of just YouTube search Joe Duffy Disgraceful

It’s the first one

Test.

Link works without embedding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

fryup wrote: »
    Joe screamed and ranted like a crazed chimpanzee at a Brazilian police man doing his job

In contrast This con artist gets the kid glove treatment.

Sickening stuff.

this was the moment every fateen and gombeen fears in Ireland. people know they are there due to nepotism gombeenism pull etc. this is how ireland works.
    deep down in their belly a claw scrapes them at dawn. you are a fraud you will be found out.
    needless to say by 10am while quaffimg Valencian orange juice and reading the comments section of the irish times website looking for their name.
    at this stage they comvince themselves there is no nightmare no reveal... the bogey man is not real.
    pat "tickets" hicky shattered that illusion so an attack on him was an attack at all.
    hence the bully from ballyfermot was born a hero to the establishment (who also think he is an uncouth clown) who bravely took down a Brazilian rozzer from 5000 miles away.
    you see they slip back into a stupor after this. they hate change as it may threaten them.
    i recommend reading the transcript to show the full nature of the front of the cabal in this bannana republic...

To last poster you got it right.
    So many timed he says we have tried to contact but no response or the like.
    Then when they were onto someone about the nurse and got a reply after he kept saying they couldn't get a reply he says.

"we got a reply but I'm not going to read it out because..... Well I am going to read it out because ". I guess he was told to.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,073 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I still to this day would like to crowd fund a tray of cans for that Brazilian Police Chief fella, Joe stuck the boot in like a bloody fool and such trash was financed by the licence fee.

Doctor in Howth has many accounts to hide paying tax is good guy.
    JP who is tax compliant is bad for guy for giving money away to help sports.
    It fine to drink and drive in Australia.
    He said to one women about being deported.
    Could marry someone.

I still to this day would like to crowd fund a tray of cans for that Brazilian Police Chief fella, Joe stuck the boot in like a bloody fool and such trash was financed by the licence fee.

I'll forever curse Joe for that day. I left 3/4 of a bucket of rapid set adhesive beside a radiator while I went to the kitchen to get something. I listened to the whole interview and came back to find it gone solid with my trowel buried in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,298 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Listen to Joe whilst down the reek
    405_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,909 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

on today, maybe

- Tralee newspaper , racist joke (not unlike funny friday :rolleyes:)
    - Student from provision centre, fees paid anonymously (but no doubt they will some how track them down)
    - subtitles too small on all these new tv stations, who can they call !!
    - don't crash into foreigners , the insurance claim is not too handy
    - port laoisaa train bandit , robbing the suit cases and dat !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement