Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst kid's name you've ever heard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

billybudd wrote: »
    [/B]

Is that not the islamic name for jesus?

I believe thats jeshuan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Diamanté

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Isis was an Egyptian godess, temple to hear exisits in Co. Carlow
    http://lotuspharia.freeyellow.com/thecircleofisis/id238.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Hayden.
    On a BOY <: 0

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wibbles19

Twins called Kylie and Jason

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

All ya hafta do is look at the 'celebs' and see the awful names...

Eugenie I think is an awful one. Moroccan is another one. Some of these famous people should really get a good kick up the arse with the names they choose for their kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Shannon, she has a sister called Liffey and a cousin in England called Thames.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,218 ✭✭✭✭Victor

cantdecide wrote: »
    ...because I think I can beat them all. I swear I considered strangling the poor little bugger to death for his own good. Sit down. Calmly take a deep breath and prepare yourself...

Isis.
    Pleb. :)
    In ancient Egyptian religion, Isis was the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus. She was considered the ideal wife and mother, and was believed to be a powerful magician. Isis was worshiped around the Mediterranean basin until the sixth century A.D.
    billybudd wrote: »
    Is that not the islamic name for jesus?
    Isa

• Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I enjoy looking at the new arrivals photos in local papers and seeing the newly invented names for children. For me, its a sign of a Jeremy Kyle generation.

Kayden is becoming very popular up here ..... among the trashy folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Inbox wrote: »
    This , my mate gave his 2 kids Gaelic names and they will be forever spelling their names out and correcting people on their 'pronunciation' .

So he should choose names to make the jobs of people who write down and pronounce names easier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Hate hearing all of these celebrities giving their children the most ridiculous names - Apple, Bear, Brooklyn, Moroccan, Pilot Inspektor, Moon Unit - as if they're trying to out do eachother with the most unique name fot their kids. Idiots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Molly
    Megan
    Princess
    Natasha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DinnyMc

Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (Pronounced 'Albin')

A Swedish couple tried to inflict this name on their son in 1996.
    http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-lifestyles/10-illegal-baby-names-194006397-3.html (Number 3)

But the weirdest name I have heard is 'Harper Seven Beckham'.
    Don't know why, just sounds weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I used to work where they process medical cards applications.

I've had to process application of kids with the names Wacker and Rihanna before. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Constance :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

Grenada.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

There's the folk that call their kids after the celebs

There's one family with Britney n her new baby sister Rihanna ( these people are rough)

Herd a delightful lady roaring Inddiiiiaaanaaaa one day in her best dub accent to which the theme tune of Indiana Jones played in my head...

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

Sorry Guys but the winner is......Torren Dion.

Yes, it's a boy....No, he's not...you know...of african extraction.

white, plump, and starting out on a life of beatings slagings and, oh yeah, beatings:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Chuck was taken

Rihanna (Seriously)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

My best mates name is Percy.

True Story - About 3 years ago on a night out, a girl came up to him in a club and was all touchy feely. She asked him his name and when he replied, she just walked off.

Ha ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

theres a beyonce shakira somewhere in finglas, heard her mother screaming at her the last time i was tesco over there

Lavezzi wrote: »
    When I had my child, I spent weeks on end searching through every bit of conspiracy literature I could find making sure I was not naming my child a name any of the scum had previously named their soon-to-be-scum children. I finally settled on Angelo, because I knew no satanic zionist would ever choose a name with 'angel' in it.

You could've called her Angela.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rico_98

For a girl margret or abetha
    For a boy vlad or fred

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

mattjack wrote: »
    Shannon, she has a sister called Liffey and a cousin in England called Thames.

Reminds me of the time I met a woman at work, her son was named River.

Me: "is he called after the actor River Phoenix"?

Her (with blank expression and how-a-ya accent) : " No- when me waters broke, it's all I could tink of........."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

mattjack wrote: »
    You could've called her Angela.

It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.

Lavezzi wrote: »
    It was a boy. Had it of been a girl I might have, but there are virtually no zionist women as women do not have the same intellectual capabilities as men (fact of science) so I would have been free to choose whichever girl's name I liked.

You could have called him Angela.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Boy's named Ashley.

The worst have to be people who have no idea of the Irish language calling their little parasites "fuinneog" and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Cornelius - seriously, I know a Cornelius! Thats an awful name to be saddled with!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

pmcmahon wrote: »
    Boy's named Ashley.

The worst have to be people who have no idea of the Irish language calling their little parasites "fuinneog" and such.

"Fuinneog, Cabaiste, come in yer dinners ready!!!!":pac:

Advertisement