Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advaita/Buddhist/Non Duality type therapist required

• 19-10-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I'm having a pretty long dark night (of the soul) internally - externally i get on with it as I have a family to take care of. Anyway I really feel the need to find support and I would like to see a therapist with an advaita/ Buddhist/ non dual approach to understanding life. Is this possible in Ireland? Is their anyone out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

Neti neti wrote: »
    Hi. I'm having a pretty long dark night (of the soul) internally - externally i get on with it as I have a family to take care of. Anyway I really feel the need to find support and I would like to see a therapist with an advaita/ Buddhist/ non dual approach to understanding life. Is this possible in Ireland? Is their anyone out there?

So sorry to hear you're going through this - it's great that you're aware of your needs and are reaching out for help and support. I can't help professionally (but always available to provide a listening ear to you or anyone who needs it). I have a couple of friends from various sanghas I'm involved in who might be able to help; one's a psychotherapist and the other is a registered psychologist so I'll PM you their details. I'm not 100% sure if they are taking on new clients but I'm sure they could point you in the right direction.

Wishing the very best and hope you find peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Neti neti

gnu wrote: »
    So sorry to hear you're going through this - it's great that you're aware of your needs and are reaching out for help and support. I can't help professionally (but always available to provide a listening ear to you or anyone who needs it). I have a couple of friends from various sanghas I'm involved in who might be able to help; one's a psychotherapist and the other is a registered psychologist so I'll PM you their details. I'm not 100% sure if they are taking on new clients but I'm sure they could point you in the right direction.

Wishing the very best and hope you find peace.

Thank you for hearing me and for your message gnu :)

Advertisement