Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda reserve

1525354555658»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Willm5499

Does anyone have any updates from appointments office yet from the 2017 campaign ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Joonnor212

Willm5499 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any updates from appointments office yet from the 2017 campaign ?

I was was told we would be getting a letter in the post and still haven’t received anything yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kevin17W

Just got an email to say the competition has now been closed and applications will no longer be processed.
    Anyone else get it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Kevin17W wrote: »
    Just got an email to say the competition has now been closed and applications will no longer be processed.
    Anyone else get it?

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bazm00re

Kevin17W wrote: »
    Anyone else get it?

Same as that

• Advertisement

Got the same email!
    So in 2.5 years 100 reserve go through for training and now they want to start a new campaign where they will have 2000 reserve by 2021.
    Hopefully they won’t buy a printer like the other shower up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭vardy98

When will a new campaign start for the reserves do anyone no?

Joonnor212 wrote: »
    I rang last week and the fella on the other side said we should have gotten a mandatory message and he said we probably have to fill out the paperwork again!

What number did you ring & il give them a bell.. im very suprised the P.A didnt ask about the reserves at the last meeting two weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kinglong

What number did you ring & il give them a bell.. im very suprised the P.A didnt ask about the reserves at the last meeting two weeks ago

You should have got an email and letter panel is dissolved you have to go again
    from the start.

I rang appointment in HQ on Monday gone and the fella on the other side said that when a new campaign comes out we will have to go through the whole process again as far as he is aware, in other words up to Dublin for interview and then you’re local Garda station and then the medical.
    He also said that they are still working out details for the new reserve and hopefully a new campaign will start early next year....

• Advertisement

Well it seems to be true after all the interviews, waiting and wondering its been cancelled. What a load of ****, I'm very disappointed in the justice department for the lack of communication with all of us that applied in 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kinglong

Well it seems to be true after all the interviews, waiting and wondering its been cancelled. What a load of ****, I'm very disappointed in the justice department for the lack of communication with all of us that applied in 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Skynet90

Well it seems to be true after all the interviews, waiting and wondering its been cancelled. What a load of ****, I'm very disappointed in the justice department for the lack of communication with all of us that applied in 2017.

There absolute **** man. I’ll never apply again.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭vardy98

Any idea if a new campaign will start this year ??

Advertisement