Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 8th July

• 08-07-2019 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

few bets lined up for today.

3.30 Ayr, Harome, around 2.64 currently. I got stung by this horse yesterday I layed it and it won. I'm laying it again today. The second fav yesterday ran direly but todays race is more difficult. Definite lay to kick the day off.

Good luck to anyone betting today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

4.00 Ayr, Excelcius, around 9/2 on the exchange. I've been back this e.w, I think it will run well today and the price is very decent.

4.30 Ayr, Lever Du Soleil, this horse is very short in price @ around 1.7 - 8/11. I'm laying this today and it's my banker of the day. The horse is consistant but I have a feeling there might be 1 or 2 in here that might run well at big prices and bet it. I don't think the fav will win.

That's me til this evening.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭jkbkhhho7t

5.50 Kinglami 13/2
    7.00 Kody Ridge 8/1
    7.10 Ventura Royal 5/1
    7.50 Grange walk 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

Backed Hogan's horse each way in the next in Ayr. Seems a solid one to oppose the fav with. 12/1

Lads, if anyone layed Lever Du Soleil in the next I'd advise to trade off. Someone saw my post here for the lay and I'm told the money is down today that it will win.

I've traded off and just left it at that.

My only other bet's of the night.

6pm Roscommon, Potala Palace, around 8/11 I'm laying this horse. I don't think it will win.
    In the same race I'm having a small few bob to win on Kells @ around 5/1'ish but my main bet is the lay on Potala Palace.

I'm out til tomorrow.

Good luck

• Advertisement

I wasn't going to have this bet as the price to me wasn't value earlier but at around 2/1 I think this is a great bet.

8.10 Ripon, Sameem, around 2/1 on the exchange, I had this price up around 5/4

That's it, I've no more marked as interested.

Advertisement