Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Helly Hansen - Any orders Processed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I got that also today but just checked again there now and info displayed it's being shipped from Belgium :eek:

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,954 ✭✭✭✭rob316

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I got that also today but just checked again there now and info displayed it's being shipped from Belgium :eek:

Its dhl Express its fairly quick service. I regularly get stuff with express from Shenzhen in 72 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Lightscribe

Telly wrote: »
    I had to ring them this morning about exchanging my jacket for a diff size and he said they were really busy with the promotion from last week so i'd say they are filling all orders. I'm getting my exchange at the discount price. Thought they'd charge the full cause the code wasnt for us.

Can I ask what number you got through on? I'm trying the Dublin number on the website and it's telling me number is not recognised. I'm like you looking to exchange for size. Delighted to hear they'll do it at the discount price.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Can I ask what number you got through on? I'm trying the Dublin number on the website and it's telling me number is not recognised. I'm like you looking to exchange for size. Delighted to hear they'll do it at the discount price.

Thanks
    I used the UK number. Irish number was down for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Just got notification that my order has shipped!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Lightscribe

I used the UK number. Irish number was down for me too.

Got through straight away, replacement jacket is on the way and to return the one I have at a time that suits me. She did warn there's a delay due to increased demand but I'm in no rush.

Great customer service from them in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

My jacket just arrived! It's been a bit of a rollercoaster but I'm delighted with it. I'll be shopping with H/H again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Ordered last Tuesday and money reverted back onto revolut yesterday. No sign of a dispatch email yet unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭tphase

Ordered last Tuesday and money reverted back onto revolut yesterday. No sign of a dispatch email yet unfortunately.
    patience....
    Pending transaction disappeared on Sunday night, email yesterday to confirm shipment dispatched, latest tracking is Departed Facility in BRUSSELS, money is still in my account

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,259 ✭✭✭✭ted1

So after being returned by Revolut the transaction went through. But marked as delayed transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Like a load of others it seems, I ordered over 600€ (pre discount) and money deducyfrom revolut for over a week as pending.

Money made its way back to revolut yesterday morning, and a few hours later I got a shipping notification...... Then another ........ Then another.

Eindhoven - Brussels - now in DHL in Dublin.

Feel kind of guilty, but I did nothing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gin_in_a_tin

Put through two orders one big, one small. Same as everyone else here. Money pending for over a week and then it disappeared and the money went back into my account. Then one email yesterday and one today saying my order was dispatched and will be with me Tuesday. Still have the money.
    For those of you who got the deliveries when did they take the money? It’s very strange. Will they definitely take the money? Have never had a parcel due for delivery and the money credited back to my account. It’s over €300 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭downtheroad

My delivery confirmation email arrived Wednesday and payment taken from my account yesterday having being reverted on Monday of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Shipment now in Dublin. I'd say there's a big pile of Helly Hansen orders sitting there!

Payment was taken from my account last night, so odd.
    I wonder what would have happened if that bounced

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Shipment now in Dublin. I'd say there's a big pile of Helly Hansen orders sitting there!

Payment was taken from my account last night, so odd.
    I wonder what would have happened if that bounced
    shipment in Shannon, payment also taken yesterday. Just waiting for the driver to get back to me, hopefully it's on the van for delivery today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Same as myself today, money deducted from account and parcel out for delivery due by the end of today apparently. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Just delivered there but they still haven't taken the money.

Just delivered, no money taken

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭boydkev

My Order is out for delivery for today, transaction disappeared off account but money taken this morning on CC. Fair play to HH for processing all the orders.
    Pity weather is too warm for the jacket:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Thanks to the person who posted originally. I've always liked HH stuff so i knew the sizing and fit. Find it expensive, but this deal made it superb value and I went a bit wild.
    Three boxes just delivered :)

Almost €2k savings :D

Just opened, wrong size jacket and wrong size boots. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Money taken last night after the goods arrived in Dublin.

Fairplay to HH but it's not a business model I would be willing to emulate.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭downtheroad

Order delivered just now. Tried on my jacket and was sweating, the heat of it!

Thanks OP, great bargain.

silver2020 wrote: »

Almost €2k savings :D

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Mine just arrived, money taken last night

rob316 wrote: »
    Just opened, wrong size jacket and wrong size boots. :(
    they give you a pre-paid label for returns, should be easy to get them exchanged

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Thanks

01 4877039

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

tphase wrote: »
    patience....
    Pending transaction disappeared on Sunday night, email yesterday to confirm shipment dispatched, latest tracking is Departed Facility in BRUSSELS, money is still in my account

Just got my shipping email!!

• Advertisement

Got my delivery. All good and correct. Fair play HH and OP

Advertisement