Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Helly Hansen - Any orders Processed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭This is it

glanman wrote: »
    How are people tracking orders? Have an email and order number but can't see where to track. Money pending still from my account

Got DHL email and text with estimated delivery Monday 25th and then another text today saying they were out for delivery. I'd say if you were getting them you'd have a DHL email by now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭tnegun

Same here picked up a jacket for the young lad and it arrived this am.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,944 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Got my order today.

Delighted, high quality rain jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

The pending transaction for my third order has fallen off my credit card. Looks like any order with more than one item was rejected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

The pending transaction for my third order has fallen off my credit card. Looks like any order with more than one item was rejected.
    still pending on mine but it's 2 items

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ricey3509

Yeah - no movement on mine, I had an order in for 3 items.

BTW did people get order cancellation emails or did the transaction just not go through on your cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SNNUS

My payment is gone from pending and dissapeared :(

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

SNNUS wrote: »
    My payment is gone from pending and dissapeared :(

Mine too .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Has anyone ordered 2 or more items and had them delivered/dispatched? I ordered 2 items and still pending

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

tphase wrote: »
    those codes are for those with pro store accounts and for personal use only, not supposed to be made public
    https://www.hellyhansen.com/prostore/

And the qualifying criteria to be a member?

Healthcare worker
    First responser
    Anyone who has any leadership role in any outdoor pursuit even a local group.
    Any firefighters
    Any law enforcement officer
    Any outdoor sports person. Pro or amateur

And many other.

Basically it would be difficult not to be a member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Had an order in for 4 items. The transaction seems to have disappeared. No cancellation email or other notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

Order received this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Hespy

Ishmael wrote: »
    Had an order in for 4 items. The transaction seems to have disappeared. No cancellation email or other notification.

Exactly the same for me. Was checking every day. My bank balance suddenly shot up this morning. When i checked, there was no sign of the transaction anywhere. They probably waited until Saturday, so their support offices would be closed, hoping that by Monday people would have just forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I rang them yesterday and the customer service person said they planned to have all orders to Ireland shipped next week. No mention of cancellations and transaction is still showing on my Revolut app.

Not all that bothered about the 60% off stuff but I bought a jacket that was in their regular sale that I hope arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ricey3509

I've sent them an email asking when I can expect my order to be delivered, lets see what they reply.

Hespy wrote: »
    Exactly the same for me. Was checking every day. My bank balance suddenly shot up this morning. When i checked, there was no sign of the transaction anywhere. They probably waited until Saturday, so their support offices would be closed, hoping that by Monday people would have just forgotten.

Most likely the money was held and reverted after x amount of days by your bank because it wasn't taken by the supplier. Has anyone with a cancelled order tried their customer service? Strange they let single times through but not multiple items on single orders

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

My two orders arrived yesterday, pair of boots and a pair of pants. Great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Hespy

This is it wrote: »
    Most likely the money was held and reverted after x amount of days by your bank because it wasn't taken by the supplier. Has anyone with a cancelled order tried their customer service? Strange they let single times through but not multiple items on single orders

Good point. I'll contact them, see if they will put the order though again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sekelly11

Prunty wrote: »
    My two orders arrived yesterday, pair of boots and a pair of pants. Great bargain

Do you mind me asking what day did you order?

I ordered on Monday and it still says "processing" on my account page. Not hopeful now as the pending amount on my bank account has disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭JustMac

sekelly11 wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking what day did you order?

I ordered on Monday and it still says "processing" on my account page. Not hopeful now as the pending amount on my bank account has disappeared.

Snap. Ordered on Monday early afternoon, still says processing but the pending amount on my bank account has disappeared. I thought on Tuesday that I saw the full amount taken from my bank account but then later became just a pending amount and now has disappeared completely. Last hope is that they were swamped with orders and processed the easier single item orders first but unlikely I suppose.

• Advertisement

If the payment is gone from your card is say your chances on getting the order now are pretty much zero. HH didn't claim the payment so it was reverted, they can't take it again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

I ordered mine last Monday morning money appeared to been taken from my account though checked earlier says today the withdrawal was made...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

My large order payment is still pending

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Always the large orders that are the ruination of most high discount bargain alerts, even for items such as work wear for North Atlantic fisherman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

When I say large - it was 3 items totaling 82 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

ILikeBoats wrote:
    When I say large - it was 3 items totaling 82 euro!

Mine was three as well. Looks like a cut off point.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I had two orders. One for €80 with 4 items. One for €82 with two items. The €80 order appears to have been lapsed

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭xtradel

Money pending on my cc account all week and returned today so I'm out! It was a 3 item order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭tphase

transaction still pending on my account, 2 item order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,367 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Two separate orders delivered here on Friday, one for a rain coat listed at approx 150 and a bag that was 70.

Was tempted to buy one of the 750 euro down coats (were reduced to 300!) but thought that might be pushing it :D

Advertisement