Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Social Democrats.

• 31-07-2020 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭

What sort of party are these folks? It's like the Labour Party for slow learners.

Catherine Murphy has to be one of the worst public speakers that the body politic has had to encounter as a representative. Shortall isn't much better, but has the ability to articulate her useless populist point on the radio.

Is it now time for Gannon, Cairns, and Whitmore to move themselves into the Labour Party?
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

What sort of party are these folks? It's like the Labour Party for slow learners.

Schtick is getting stale Johnny. Keep on script, persevere! :rolleyes:
    The social democrats are the Labour Party for slow learners.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Bowie wrote: »

You've failed to acknowledge anything to do with the opening message.

What are the SD's about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Fierce critical there of those women Johnny but no mention of their politics. Lot of that on here, men (always men)....

If you don't like their policies that's sound, no need to hone in because they are women. Kinda weird dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You've failed to acknowledge anything to do with the opening message.

What are the SD's about?

Running away, bleating from the sidelines, social media, nice jackets

Not necessarily in that order

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Give them a chance see what they are about. I have not fully formed my opinion yet. They are such a new party.

I will see over the next year.

I just dont know yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,724 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What are the SD's about?

Social Democracy

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Bowie wrote: »

That’s rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

This thread belongs in the Politics forum. Moving now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,006 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: I'm leaving this locked as the thread is not up to the standard of the Politics forum.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement