Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fellow Yoga Teachers

• 28-07-2020 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am a yoga teacher in the early stages of considering opening my own studio. I have found it hard to gather key information from fellow teachers and studio owners, understandable given the competition in the sector. I thought this thread could be helpful for others to ask questions and gain better insight into studio rates of pay, methods of payment, class prices etc.

If anyone would be willing to answer some questions below it would be much appreciated;

(1) If you are teaching in a studio, how are you paid? Do you invoice the studio or do they directly employ you?

(2) What rates are studios typically paying per class?

Thank you in advance!

Advertisement