Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies fitted Kitchen

• 13-09-2020 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, does anybody have experience of using woodies for a fitted kitchen. I'm in the process of researching kitchens and spotted some nice cabinets and counters but haven't heard any feedback about their quality, fitters etc. Any feedback is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaraCraighead

Hi folks, does anybody have experience of using woodies for a fitted kitchen. I'm in the process of researching kitchens and spotted some nice cabinets and counters but haven't heard any feedback about their quality, fitters etc. Any feedback is appreciated.

I decided to design my kitchen with a rustic cottage feel in mind. I made sure I displayed my pots against the wall, purchased some copper trinkets and mason jars to place on the sill, and painted the walls a very antique teal color.

One of the proudest improvements I made to my kitchen was the redecorating of my cabinets. The cabinets I had were plain and boring. Your standard rectangular, light-colored, wood cabinets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

I used Woodies in Wexford for my kitchen and I found them terrific. It was clear to see the guy I dealt with knew exactly what he was talking about. He went through all options - layout, doors, worktop, interior fittings, etc. If I remember correctly there was a small delay with getting it delivered but nothing that made any real difference in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

My brother and his wife got a kitchen from Woodies, they are very happy with it and it looks fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Cheers for the posts folks, we went over to them in airside and as you have said they know their stuff so we will see what the prices are like.

Advertisement