Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Hates League of Legends, and here's why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jeshua4ever

Xinkai wrote: »
    Please read the entire thread, and the forum titles, it's actually amazing what some people come up with... Pretty spot on with the taric thing, though.

http://hackerbot.net/mmo/league-of-legends-lol

Why do you ultra-conservative christians have to make Us seem like a bunch of d*cks??? By doing stuff like this?

God hates League of Legends... please show me in the bible the passage where Jesus saiy that... Would be interesting to know.

Also... have you ever played it? or are you just out to pi** on everything that you dont know?

Its a team esport. If god hates LoL, then he hates any sport there is.

Stop being one of those christians that think they have to police the world.

You are a SERVANT of gods children on earth, NOT a policeman.

so stop behaving like you are the Arch Angel Michel, chosen by got to bring wrath upon the children of the night XD
    ...cause you are not.

You are just a Servant like Jesus was. And we cannot be more than our master.

also: read the bible.

Blessings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Well this is awkward...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

its clearly a take the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Well this is very awkward indeed.

Jeshua pls. You can still repent if you say the rosary 13 times :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Dat screenshot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

God...hates?

Must have had different sermons than you lot in my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Spoof.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Who let the dribbler in?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 decoi

why the DOTA2 screenshot??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

decoi wrote: »
    why the DOTA2 screenshot??

Because DOTA2, LOL, Diablo 3, WOW, etc

They're all the same really! Role-playing games that promote homosexuality in its darkest forms and we're all going to spend an eternity in the FIREY PITS OF HELL for playing them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

That Christian forum is brilliant though. Next time I'm feeling down about myself, I'm going to think about them and take comfort in the fact that some people are just way worse off than me

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vonmark954

Why do you ultra-conservative christians have to make Us seem like a bunch of d*cks??? By doing stuff like this?

God hates League of Legends... please show me in the bible the passage where Jesus saiy that... Would be interesting to know.

Also... have you ever played it? or are you just out to pi** on everything that you dont know?

Its a team esport. If god hates LoL, then he hates any sport there is.

Stop being one of those christians that think they have to police the world.

You are a SERVANT of gods children on earth, NOT a policeman.

so stop behaving like you are the Arch Angel Michel, chosen by got to bring wrath upon the children of the night XD
    ...cause you are not.

You are just a Servant like Jesus was. And we cannot be more than our master.

also: read the bible.

Blessings

Thanks Bro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

vonmark954 wrote: »
    Thanks Bro

Well done bumping a post from 6 years ago with a useless comment. I hope your post quality improves, given you only have 2 posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vonmark954

Xinkai wrote: »
    Please read the entire thread, and the forum titles, it's actually amazing what some people come up with... Pretty spot on with the taric thing, though.

Are you serious?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I don't think a 6 year old thread of this quality needs reviving.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement