Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Braces aka Aligners by Byte (referral link thread)

Options
  • 19-11-2020 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi all,

If you're like me, you've been looking at braces, only to realise aligners is where it's at these days. I recently went for Byte aligners. If you're thinking of straightening your teeth, Byte I think is a pretty good option. Their customer service is ideal for me because it's based in the U.S. and I usually work second shift so we're up and about around the same time.

I had a look at their financing options too - the interest is avoidable in my case though the cost of financing is considerable so keep that in mind. It'd be a remarkable thing if anyone found a way to insure for this sort of thing because it's pretty much cosmetic dentistry, so no matter what health insurance policy you might have, I'm quite confident this isn't going to be covered, though I'd welcome correction on this

Caveat: you'll need a shipping forwarder to send the parcels over from America as they don't ship internationally yet. Covid makes this a little bit tricky but as long as you go with someone reliable (such as AddressPal by AnPost) you should be all set.

If you'd like to go for byte, here's my discount referral lin
    @admin Many thanks for all the help and great work you do around here. Edit the thread title as necessary

Advertisement