Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacGyver (1985) Seasons 1-4 Free on Pluto TV

• 22-10-2020 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

This is probably the greatest thing to happen since Highway to Heaven landed on Amazon Prime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Whats Pluto TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

You using Pluto with or without a VPN OP? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

This is excellent - I LOVED MacGyver when I was younger. The only thing is though - how well does it hold up? Is watching this as an adult in 2020 going to ruin our childhood hero?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭bromley52

marcbrophy wrote: »
    You using Pluto with or without a VPN OP? :)

Getflix Smart DNS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭bromley52

Linoge wrote: »
    This is excellent - I LOVED MacGyver when I was younger. The only thing is though - how well does it hold up? Is watching this as an adult in 2020 going to ruin our childhood hero?!

Well a paperclip was used to disarm a missile in the 1st 15min of E01. I had to laugh. I can't wait for the chewing gum wrapper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Pluto, crackle and IMDb/Amazon have some great old stuff like A team, knight rider, Charlie's angels etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

patty-selma-simpsons-smoking-2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭chrismcc409

bromley52 wrote: »
    Well a paperclip was used to disarm a missile in the 1st 15min of E01. I had to laugh. I can't wait for the chewing gum wrapper

Nerd alert: First episode is the only time he ever fires a gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,720 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Something fantastically meta about having to use a DNS hack to watch MacGyver!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mr T.

Linoge wrote: »

fair point. I´ve recently watched an episode (the one he kills a lot of ants) and I must say I got a bit disapointed... it feels like every scene is very predictable... and of course it takes a lot of time for the story to roll. I would say it's important to manage expectations before you start watching an episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭daheff

Nerd alert:
    First episode is the only time he ever fires a gun!

ah here...don't ruin it for everybody. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Pluto also has all the old James Bond movies (albeit with ads).

Advertisement