Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    How long of a stretch will she be looking at for that tonight?

Depends how her interview goes I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Noseygit

How long of a stretch will she be looking at for that tonight?

Probably get 6months if she doesn't get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Bottler got him done for killing his mate and sister killed his brother mickey few year before that as well

I wonder why he went after Devoy considering it was at the resurgence of the Kinahan - Hutch feud and I assume he would have been high on their list of people to take out with the amount of murders he was alleged to have committed. I guess he must have heard that Devoy was gonna try take him out and acted first with tragic consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    I think she had a hape of coke in the car, did the lad rat her out off it maybe ....
    She screams out that he's a rat in one of the videos but she sounds like a sap anyway looking at her instagram and the other videos.

He probably dumped her or was with her sister/cousin/niece.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Guinness69 wrote: »
    Where’s that video? Haven’t seen it.
    Haven't seen it myself but read it was a nice bar. Another video on twitter now. Amateur jock Rob James on a dead horse. Racing in a bad spot.

• Advertisement

Suckit wrote: »
    She screams out that he's a rat in one of the videos but she sounds like a sap anyway looking at her instagram and the other videos.

He probably dumped her or was with her sister/cousin/niece.

She says look what Mr bud has done and shows the chase in her wing mirror no way they had that many guards on her cos she ran a checkpoint supposedly she had 250k worth of coke in the car which fits better for that much of a chase I think anyway.

She says look what Mr bud has done and shows the chase in her wing mirror no way they had that many guards on her cos she ran a checkpoint supposedly she had 250k worth of coke in the car which fits better for that much of a chase I think anyway.
    Yeah, idk, but from watching it all it sounds like she's blaming him for her own shit.
    She starts throwing out deodorant and anything else she can 'load of cash' and then at the end says 'right, i've had my fun'

Looking at her instagram as well she accuses some Garda of being a paedophile and has photos and info about him posted, I wonder can she get done for that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

airmax87 wrote: »
    why was there that many squad cars is what I want to know

Boredom. My brother in law is a cop and says anyone touring around within 10 miles of a shout on a quiet night will head over to it for something to do.

At least half the wagons were armed units, they really do have eff all to do most of the time.

Looking at her instagram as well she accuses some Garda of being a paedophile and has photos and info about him posted, I wonder can she get done for that too.[/quote]

Its the lad from inside the k isnt it i seen that video too, I'm sure it was said after she was his girlfriend at the time and she was a good few years younger but still 18.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Boredom. My brother in law is a cop and says anyone touring around within 10 miles of a shout on a quiet night will head over to it for something to do.

At least half the wagons were armed units, they really do have eff all to do most of the

They had the helicopter out too thats a lot of gear to kill a bit of boredom isn't it?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Larbre34 wrote: »

At least half the wagons were armed units, they really do have eff all to do most of the

They had the helicopter out too thats a lot of gear to kill a bit of boredom isn't it?

No. One of the air units is usually flying about greater Dublin of an evening anyway. When a call goes out about a significant pursuit, the helicopter will always respond if it can, in case the car gives the ground units the slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Suckit wrote: »

Yeah that's not Flashy's insta handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

So Boylan was getaway driver for the attempted hit on Bottler? Bottler doesn't **** around he got 2 out of 3 back and the other dead as well.

No the monkey gang just hired bottler to do boylan all cancers doing again. Cancer had ef done over arakas he flew nb over to dubai without anyone known and told him to do ef without it coming back to cancer but the monkey gang found out boylans were behind it and they hired bottler to do boylan and he got his mate from limerick to drive. A few days later bottler realised boylan was surviving and he wasn't getting paid and went on a mad one around ballymun with the steel and pineapple

Remind me of who was the third.
    Buda, Boylan and who?

Boylan wasn't involved in that

Bottler got him done for killing his mate and sister killed his brother mickey few year before that as well

And it was cancer that ordered bottlers brother to be shot. Gl slipped Freddies bird the sausage and Freddie went crying to cancer to get Gl done and cancer ****ed it up and blamed bottlers brother and then got him shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭john boye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

No the monkey gang just hired bottler to do boylan all cancers doing again. Cancer had ef done over arakas he flew nb over to dubai without anyone known and told him to do ef without it coming back to cancer but the monkey gang found out boylans were behind it and they hired bottler to do boylan and he got his mate from limerick to drive. A few days later bottler realised boylan was surviving and he wasn't getting paid and went on a mad one around ballymun with the steel and pineapple

Ah right ok all roads lead to Dubai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Ah right ok all roads lead to Dubai

And BAKU in Azerbaijan soon if Dubai gets to hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭benny79

I doubt she had anything in the car as in her words "she smoked them" and then stops what looks to be outside her Gaf and then some bloke, Id say her Ex jumps on her and starts beating lumps out of her! until he was dragged off by the Guards. So if she had anything I doubt she would just pull over.. As they were never catching her.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

benny79 wrote: »
    I doubt she had anything in the car as in her words "she smoked them" and then stops what looks to be outside her Gaf and then some bloke, Id say her Ex jumps on her and starts beating lumps out of her! until he was dragged off by the Guards. So if she had anything I doubt she would just pull over.. As they were never catching her.

The Guards are needing to go on yet another training course, if they can't stop a bog standard C Class Merc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

The Guards are needing to go on yet another training course, if they can't stop a bog standard C Class Merc.

I don't believe they are allowed to stop it. Doing so would risk injury to your one, other people and to the cops themselves. They just stayed with it till she got tired or ran out of fuel or blocked herself in somewhere. In this country they can't even throw the spikes on the road because that's too dangerous.

She should have stayed on the main roads/motor ways for a start. Unless she could ditch the car in a way that she could get lost in a crowd straight away. But that would be very difficult or unlikely to happen. She was too far from the border as in the psni would have been warned in advance with lots of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

benny79 wrote: »

Can't see anyone "beating lumps out of her! until he was dragged off by the Guards" in the videos I watched.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭benny79

Can't see anyone "beating lumps out of her! until he was dragged off by the Guards" in the videos I watched.

its when she stops! hard to see but you can hear the person videoing it saying it. took me a few watches to notice it as it is hard to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

I don't believe they are allowed to stop it. Doing so would risk injury to your one, other people and to the cops themselves. They just stayed with it till she got tired or ran out of fuel or blocked herself in somewhere. In this country they can't even throw the spikes on the road because that's too dangerous.

She should have stayed on the main roads/motor ways for a start. Unless she could ditch the car in a way that she could get lost in a crowd straight away. But that would be very difficult or unlikely to happen. She was too far from the border as in the psni would have been warned in advance with lots of time.

I was referring to the 'they were never catching her' line. I appreciate the safety constraints that the Guards have to work within, but it was hardly a C63 she was driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Gael85

https://twitter.com/Sam68578499/status/1364739502955184136?s=20

Something to do with king ratts crew mareeya

The Star said the shooter is associate of FT. Would that be his son?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

I was referring to the 'they were never catching her' line. I appreciate the safety constraints that the Guards have to work within, but it was hardly a C63 she was driving.

Different videos I saw show they were often parallel or close. You would also have new cars joining the chase coming from different directions so some would be in front of her by default.

The point is they can't ram her off the road. They'll be sacked and go to jail when she's injured or killed. Or bystanders or other people in cars are injured. Same for t-bone or pit maneuvers. Same for stingers or spikes. Anything that deliberately crashes her car is off the cards.

I think the only legal way they can stop a car is to form a 'box' around it with a number of cars and then slow down progressively. Maybe they should have done that but could be difficult if someone is swerving around the road as you try to set it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

What's this queer 1s name in the merc ?
    Any pics of her ?

Advertisement