Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Conundrum (off topic banter vers 1.0)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Sorry:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Like it did say 2 weeks min I could have coped with that but come on 21 days
    He must of been in a sarky mood woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something

Never wakes upon the right side of the bed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

21 days? Sarky is really nasty lately. What brought on his little tirade today? Sorry Bluesberry.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Nearly time for me to renew my voluntary outcast status over there....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What was going on with you,Wolfy and JG,something about posting and Sarky??

When I posted in the advent thread I had to say someone to post next. So I asked JG and she never flat out said she would but said it would be easy so I thought she meant go ahead. I had asked Wolf what happened if i just didn't post and he said if you were picked and didn't post then Sarky was going to ban you until after Christmas, So when there was only half an hour left for JG to post I really got worried, and then Wolf posted trying to make it up ,but at about 5 minutes to spare JG posted. Then Wolf said he'd probably get banned so Who knows??? Should have just not posted and let Sarky ban me.

Is this some new game?I dident know anything about it.

TCN Advent Calender - it's sticky....

If I get nominated again I'm gonna nominate Sarky:p

• Advertisement

Im going to hit the sack folks,night night.Be good.

Sleep well, Hol....Sweet dreams...

okay- goodnight Holly
    have sweet dreams:)

My turn to hit the dunes........

G'nite, Kits - sleep well, and rest up for the NEXT round...

Hugs and Headbutts!

Sleep well - sweet dreams

Hugs as well- night then Splitter:)

see you Splitter and bluesberry- later:) have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

See ya later

Well Splitter I have to say good night.:) Sleep well when you make it to your bed-and have lovely dreams ;)

Nite Kits - headed off myself.
    Sleep well - thanks again!

Glad to see this took off :pac:

• Advertisement

Did you get out of jail JK??

Sure did, Sweetie - just flashed my "Get Out Of Jail Free" card and the exitin' was a breeze!

It was'ent bad,was it?

Rather enjoyable - had the opportunity to explore, meet new peeps, see strange and exciting things, leap tall buildings with a single bound....:D

How are YOU?

Im fine thanks,but the rest of the house got the flu.Think they are on the mend.
    Thanks for all your help tonight,sorry I couldent get my head around it(i'm a plank)

Flu? Even after the vaccinations?

Keep calling yourself a plank...they're very hard......:eek:
    The name might stick, young lady...:D:D

Mmmmmm - I hear the sand person whispering in my ears...can't resist that ticklish feeling.
    Nite Sweetie - sleep well, GET well, and LEARN how to post pics - - it's as easy as.....:)

Nite All you Devilettes, too!

More of the young please.It's not swine flu,just the usual run of the mill flu,they dident have their vacs yet,their turn is not till next month.Great bloody set up!!!!

holly1 wrote: »
    Im fine thanks,but the rest of the house got the flu.Think they are on the mend.
    Thanks for all your help tonight,sorry I couldent get my head around it(i'm a plank)
    It all worked out in the end Holly, but if you can take care of a family you can do pictures , just always too many other things to do and think about. Did you see Hannah's picture?

Oh yea,she is a little beauty,send more when you can.Email them.Did you get my puzzle email??

• Advertisement

not yet, i forgot to look. I have some pics on a cd but i don't know where it is.

Night Splitter although I am not one of the backup singers. Pleasant slumbers

Advertisement