Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Syndicate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

Superb!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Some finish from him after being rushed off his feet. Fair play Zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Vinnie222

bookman2 wrote: »
    Superb!

Lovely What kind of rule 4 are we looking at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Beauty, had him ew, do I get the place too, or can you do ew in 4 horse race ?

begbysback wrote: »
    Beauty, had him ew, do I get the place too, or can you do ew in 4 horse race ?

Win only

• Advertisement

Vinnie222 wrote: »
    Win only

So just money back on place?

begbysback wrote: »
    So just money back on place?

You'll get you place bet refunded .

Can’t be too greedy I guess, thanks op

I actually got paid for the place, think you can do a place in a 4 horse race, didn’t ask, just took the money and ran

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭zimmermania

You'll get you place bet refunded .

No guys fortunately place money goes on to win,usually that spells bad news but today it makes my chunky bet a bit chunkier,some night planned and if he only gets 3 or 4 lbs from the handicapper he looks a ready winner over an extra furlong.

• Advertisement

Lovely What kind of rule 4 are we looking at

The money is in my account from 1 of my bets with PP, place money went on for a win and 15 cent in the euro deducted,so a good outcome having missed the break,i have a bet placed with Boyles in the shop at 9s and will see what deduction they make tomorrow.

The money is in my account from 1 of my bets with PP, place money went on for a win and 15 cent in the euro deducted,so a good outcome having missed the break,i have a bet placed with Boyles in the shop at 9s and will see what deduction they make tomorrow.

Well done Zimmermania

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

Cheers Zimmer

keep the info coming , you're a legend

YTB have one running in the first at Catterick tomorrow,its a half brother to our good horse PRINCE ELZAAM who we sold for£60,000 last year after winning twice for us,not bad for a 15 grand investment and it will be great if this one is as good.

The last i heard this fellow was going ok at home and i will be in touch when i get an indication of to expect tomorrow.

SEAS OF ELZAAM is expected to run well.i do not like backing unraced two year olds but this fellow is working well and we expect him to run a good race.

Whether he can win first time out is another matter particularly as he is drawn 11 and low numbers are favoured.Despite the draw i have already backed the horse ew at 8s and we won this race last year with his half brother Prince Elzaam who was heavily backed so heres hoping our luck continues and the horse runs with promise at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Looks like there is plenty of confidence with this one's chances.

7/2 now.

Best of luck Zimmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Big gamble on it - I'm gonna put it in a yankee and back it on the off too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

11/4 in PP currently..

Seas 0f Elzaam ran well for a first run and showed enough to think he can win races and we are happy with the run.

Tudhope found himself trapped out wide when trying to challenge,it was a tall order trying to win from the 11 stall and we are happy with the run.ARRIBA ARRIBA showed promise two runs back and the horse who beat him,Queens Order( getting a few lbs) was beaten four and a half lengths in a group 3 in Chantilly next time.

It is always tricky first time out and at 8/1 ew we are covered,looks sure to win a race on that run and will be better for the experience.

SEAS OF ELZAAM entered in Pontrefact tomorrow.Drawn 9 of 10.It is always hard to figure the Pontefract draw over 5 furlongs low numbers on the rail should have an advantage as there is a bend to the left after halfway.
    However a good early position in the top 3 or 4 is probably more important as the last couple of furlongs are the stiffest in the Uk (more or less) and front runners can burn themselves out and drop away.
    On balance I would say a horse should be "handy" turning in. Will post tonight or early tomorrow but I reckon the race is winnable.

• Advertisement

SEAS OF ELZAAM entered in Pontrefact tomorrow.Drawn 9 of 10.It is always hard to figure the Pontefract draw over 5 furlongs low numbers on the rail should have an advantage as there is a bend to the left after halfway.
    However a good early position in the top 3 or 4 is probably more important as the last couple of furlongs are the stiffest in the Uk (more or less) and front runners can burn themselves out and drop away.
    On balance I would say a horse should be "handy" turning in. Will post tonight or early tomorrow but I reckon the race is winnable.

To put it simply,we think it will win.

I have backed it already as i believe 11/4 will not be available at post time.

If a bigger price is available i will take it and i am confident that he will win.2.10 Pontrefact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

To put it simply,we think it will win.

I have backed it already as i believe 11/4 will not be available at post time.

If a bigger price is available i will take it and i am confident that he will win.2.10 Pontrefact.

Seems to be on the drift this morning

Looks like a couple of others are fancied a little bit more but an open race, will put some manolith winnings on, good luck op

Some money for a couple and the draw is probably the cause of the drift.I am hoping for a good show and the price is good.

SEAS OF ELZAAM is out again tomorrow in the 1.40 at Catterick and has something to prove after a disappointing run last time.

The ground may not be ideal but there are not too many options so he will take his chance.OMeara has one with good form in the race and the fact that SEAS is having his 3rd run would suggest he might not be knocked about if a winning chance has gone.

However he is better than his last run and this race might not be the hardest race in the world so i will not be surprised if he runs well.

If anything positive to report i will post here tomorrow.

Doing his best if not involved handicap mark will be obtained.

SEAS OF ELZAAM is out again tomorrow in the 1.40 at Catterick and has something to prove after a disappointing run last time.

The ground may not be ideal but there are not too many options so he will take his chance.OMeara has one with good form in the race and the fact that SEAS is having his 3rd run would suggest he might not be knocked about if a winning chance has gone.

However he is better than his last run and this race might not be the hardest race in the world so i will not be surprised if he runs well.

If anything positive to report i will post here tomorrow.

Ran well and looked for while as if he might win,got 22/1 for a modest ew bet and he looks as if he will win races and pay his way.

We got our second colt for this year at the Ascot breeze up sales today.A Free Eagle colt out of Best Be Careful,a big strong colt who breezed well and should be running in about 6 weeks.

Runs in the Yorkthoroughbred racing colours and will be trained in Newmarket by Tom Clover,a young trainer who is not long set up on his own.

Its been a long wait but the colt was growing fast and Tom said we should give him time,i saw the horse work a couple of times and he seemed to be coming along nicely.

It was decided to geld him and he was gradually brought along and we like him.

Hoping to run on the 25th of january and a group will be going over.I took a chance that everything goes to plan and booked flights and a 2 night stay in the Bedford Lodge in Newmarket and will go racing regardless.

If things work out i hope we avoid Haggas,Godolphin and Gosden horses that cost a fortune (hardly likely i will keep the couple? of boardies interested informed as soon as i know for certain but that is the plan.

We got our second colt for this year at the Ascot breeze up sales today.A Free Eagle colt out of Best Be Careful,a big strong colt who breezed well and should be running in about 6 weeks.

Runs in the Yorkthoroughbred racing colours and will be trained in Newmarket by Tom Clover,a young trainer who is not long set up on his own.

Its been a long wait but the colt was growing fast and Tom said we should give him time,i saw the horse work a couple of times and he seemed to be coming along nicely.

It was decided to geld him and he was gradually brought along and we like him.

Hoping to run on the 25th of january and a group will be going over.I took a chance that everything goes to plan and booked flights and a 2 night stay in the Bedford Lodge in Newmarket and will go racing regardless.

If things work out i hope we avoid Haggas,Godolphin and Gosden horses that cost a fortune (hardly likely i will keep the couple? of boardies interested informed as soon as i know for certain but that is the plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭chopperp

Thanks Zimmer

where are u posting your selections these days ?

Advertisement