Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microsoft Accounts and App sign-in - help!

Options
  • 20-03-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭

I can't find any info on this so thought you lot might have some suggestions :

I have 2 MS accounts - 1 for work, 1 for play. The play account is for purchasing and consuming media/music/games/apps etc and is used on my Xbox one and phone. I use a surface pro 3 for work.

I'd like to be able to listen to my music (particularly now that xbox has onedrive integration) while I'm working. However, when I open the Xbox music app in my work account, it automatically signs in using my work account. I can't find any way to change the sign-in to my play account to access my music.

Is there any way to change the settings on the music app to sign in using my play account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

There's no desktop app, so unless someone has a better solutions there's always the web player...

https://music.xbox.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

thanks, I didn't realise there was a web player.

I was on to MS support - there is currently no way of changing the sign in of an app from the default account.

The only other solution is to sync music to both the work onedrive account and the personal onedrive account.

Advertisement