Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Social welfare

• 13-05-2021 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi could I get help with something I have recently gone on jobs seekers I am thinking off moving home for a while the thing is my mother lives on your own and gets social welfare will this affect my mother dole your my thanks
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,867 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It depends on what type of payment each one of you are on. If you or your mum are on a means tested payment then it could be effected

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Whatadope

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    It depends on what type of payment each one of you are on. If you or your mum are on a means tested payment then it could be effected

I think my mother has extra for living on your own i am on 203 a week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Whatadope wrote: »
    Hi could I get help with something I have recently gone on jobs seekers I am thinking off moving home for a while the thing is my mother lives on your own and gets social welfare will this affect my mother dole your my thanks

Try the benefits forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Whatadope

Spear wrote: »

Thanks

Advertisement