Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Public supplies

• 06-04-2021 8:44pm

Does anyone know where members of the public can get basic supplies?

I am looking to show the kids some basic experiments like H2O2 and catalase, Elephant's Toothpaste (H2O2 and Potassium Iodide), some stained slides under the scope, and such.

I've not worked in a lab in 14 years...(christ that time flew)... so have no access to reagents. Is there anywhere for a "civilian" to order some?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Cork_exile wrote: »
    I am looking to show the kids some basic experiments like H2O2
    Should be available online or in your local pharmacist.
    catalase
    Health food shop
    some stained slides under the scope
    anything in particular, I have tons of crap from over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jeffersonsam

You can get the basic needs of medicine products on pharmacy shops and food related products on healthy food shop. So many websites also available to grab your products.

You should be careful to show your experiments to the kids.

Advertisement