Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone have instructions for TRAC heating controls?

Options
  • 31-01-2014 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there I was hoping that someone could shed some light on this... See pic attached, recently moved to a new apartment and this TRAC heating control has a mind of it's own... Landlord says he doesn't know how to use it because he hasn't lived there in years, if someone has instructions or manual for this I would be very grateful
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Froststop

Aber2012 wrote: »
    Hi there I was hoping that someone could shed some light on this... See pic attached, recently moved to a new apartment and this TRAC heating control has a mind of it's own... Landlord says he doesn't know how to use it because he hasn't lived there in years, if someone has instructions or manual for this I would be very grateful
    Thanks

This type has come up before, however there is very little available on the net about them as they do not have a visible model no etc. This is the closest I could find http://www.greenbrook.co.uk/pdf/T23H.pdf

Have a look and try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

My brother has a similar query. It appears as though Trac are no longer in business or have been taken over by another company

The Trac controller I need a manual for is a Trac TPE 20

Probably installed 10 years+

• Registered Users Posts: 1 1701066

Hello I have the instructions for this timer, Once you set the time you should be ok.
    To set press the reset, then hold the clock and keep pressed, then press the H hours to the correct time, keep the clock pressed and set the M minute, keep the clock pressed and now press the 1-7 day button to select  the day you want 1 is Monday and 7 is Sunday. Now you can release the clock key and the colon should blink. Use the prog button to set your times if you want the same times every day leave 1234567 selected if you want different times for each day select the day you want and set.
    I would attach the instructions but do not know how.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 charliebb

Hi - I’ve just bought an apartment with this control and would be really keen to get the instructions. I’m new Boards.ie. Is there any way you could email the instructions to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Irish Murfman

1701066 wrote: »
    Hello I have the instructions for this timer, Once you set the time you should be ok.
    To set press the reset, then hold the clock and keep pressed, then press the H hours to the correct time, keep the clock pressed and set the M minute, keep the clock pressed and now press the 1-7 day button to select  the day you want 1 is Monday and 7 is Sunday. Now you can release the clock key and the colon should blink. Use the prog button to set your times if you want the same times every day leave 1234567 selected if you want different times for each day select the day you want and set.
    I would attach the instructions but do not know how.

Is it possible i can get these instructions emailed to me. I tried the above but didnt seemt to work. Do i have to keep the holding the clock button when presing H etc. ? Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Irish Murfman

charliebb wrote: »
    Hi - I’ve just bought an apartment with this control and would be really keen to get the instructions. I’m new Boards.ie. Is there any way you could email the instructions to me?

Did you have any luck with instructions?

yes I was emailed a copy. send me a private message with your email address and I'll dig them out and forward them to you

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

charliebb wrote: »
    yes I was emailed a copy. send me a private message with your email address and I'll dig them out and forward them to you

Could i get a copy of the instructions please? Can't believe how hard it is to find a manual on it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DWS33

can i get a copy too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GreenManalshi

If anyone has a copy and could send it on to me it would be much appreciated! Thank you!

• Advertisement

if you send me a private message with your email, I can send you a copy of the TRAC instructions that I have

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bella88

Hi. Is anyone able to send me a copy of the TPE 20 instructions please? Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lisa__

Hi, would anyone be willing to send me the instructions for the TRAC TPE 20 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lisa__

Hi Charlie, I don’t suppose you still have a copy of those instructions for the TPE20 please?

Advertisement