Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a study on Irish identity.

• 02-04-2021 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I was wondering if I could get some help from my Irish friends.

My wife Christy who's a Sociology Professor, is doing a study on Irish woman, their sense of identity and how it's evolved over their lives.

I'd be massively grateful if you were able to help her out, either by participating in an interview or by sharing this post with your friends.

She set up a site (https://creatingidentityireland.com/) that contains more information and contact details. Feel free to reach out to her if you'd like more details or have any questions. Her contact details and a contact form are on the site.

Thank you so so much.
    Dave.

P.s. Apologies if I should have posted this somewhere else. I definitely welcome suggestions.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Hi Slavigo,

That sounds like a really interesting topic for an assignment.

Unfortunately, I don't fit the criteria that you listed above for participation. Hopefully others who do tick all those boxes will pass by the thread and help out.

The very best of luck with the assignment.

Advertisement