Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent indeed

• 15-12-2003 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

Excellent work there Mr Fitz, i shall try and abide by your rules for the moment (though it may kill me).

Good to see this forum though and im sure you'll do a great job (...........maybe) :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

:D

I shall also try to behave....
    congrats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

This is excellent stuff-brilliant!I to shall abide by your rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Ahhh, so this is where its hidden. Woot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dera

oops am a little late to this.

i also appear to be the only person who's not a moderator of some group or other.

*ahem*

anyway, marvellous to see.

:)
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ Dilan Shallow Railroad

ello ello ello, what exactly is this forum about? bearing in mind i have already read the charter and i still odnt know :).

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭fitz

This will be the message board for the official Mic Christopher site, which I'm currently revamping.

The site is

here

Will add that to the charter...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jbm

dera
    you here again too

gather up your Someday ppl and bring them to cork :)

-
    jbm_exile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

had no idea there was a mic christopher forum here until i searched for skylarkin, and found it, brilliant.
    Can't stop listening to the album. I can remember when he had the accident and Glen Hansard was asking everyone to pray for him. It's sad to think we wont be priviledged(sp) to hear any more of his music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Dr. Dec

It would have been great to see where he went musically after the first album... he certainly had a lot of potential.

Advertisement