Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny General Discussion Thread

1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

You need to run the 3 normal Adventures and then one Heroic Adventure. They are all under a Milestone so that needs to be finished off first before you get your first Forge collectable box thing. You'll have to talk to Vance again to kick things off.

Ahhhh... okay!! Thanks a million. I'll get on that later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Bring friends for the heroic adventure, otherwise it will be a slog and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Tazzimus wrote:

I kind of like the challenge of it solo for a change and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Am I the only person who liked the expansion? The Infinite Forest is a bit meh, but everything else was pretty cool.

Story was paper thin IMO, Osiris is still hugely unknown to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jcd5971 wrote:
    I 100% will use it if I got it though :-)

Me and my k/da look forward to being part of the problem should I manage to get a hold of one before it's nerfed (fixed)
    Tazzimus wrote:

jcd5971 wrote:
    I kind of like the challenge of it solo for a change and well.

I chose the Up and Up as my heroic, and after completing it, read online that it's probably the easiest to solo. That said, it felt like soloing a D1 NF at times. No way I was getting it finished in the time alloted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

There's more time limits? Have yet to log on since the DLC downloaded, now I'm not sure I will, any time soon.

PetKing wrote: »
    Me and my k/da look forward to being part of the problem should I manage to get a hold of one before it's nerfed (fixed)

I chose the Up and Up as my heroic, and after completing it, read online that it's probably the easiest to solo. That said, it felt like soloing a D1 NF at times. No way I was getting it finished in the time alloted.
    Thats the one I did as well. That captain wrecks you if he so much as glances with that gun.

Also, **** momentum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Myself and wondaboy went into crucible last night and man that prometheus lens is death incarnate some lad took out 3 of us on his own at one point it's mad.

I call it the Scrub Melter :pac:
    Actually now that I think of it, there was always someone on my team carrying it - which is why I'm not salty about it.
    PetKing wrote: »
    Story was paper thin IMO, Osiris is still hugely unknown to me.

Story was pretty good, there definitely needs to be at least 2 times the amount of cut scenes. Most of the cut scenes are great, the design was fantastic, they need to show it off a bit more.

I played it over 3 nights, and really took my time to appreciate the level design, so I'm slightly skewed on the length of the story...

I will say the Cabal were completely shoe-horned into the story. It was like someone said, "oh **** - get some Cabal in there quickly!"

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Find the crucible is an unbalanced mess at the moment, even more so than it normally is. Probably due is part to the big influx of new guardians and the weapons balancing issues. Not complaining mind, had lots of fun with the heartburn (prometheus laser lens) and only played a handful of games but in every one the team balance was way out of kilter, massively crushing wins and people leaving or huge losses and people leaving.

4v4 is really unforgiving when the sides are unbalanced. Granted I might have been a bit unlucky but I gave up on fairly quickly.
    Ain't nobody go time for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Xur has Prometheus Lens, lol

• Advertisement

Literally just seen that ha.
    PVP will be heatburn everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

Just played a game, it's beyond hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Literally just seen that ha.
    PVP will be heatburn everywhere

Meanwhile in Trials.
    Cz35Qnd.gif

Trials of Prometheus this weekend.

God I'm glad I got that achievement already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Trials of Prometheus this weekend.

God I'm glad I got that achievement already.

Will get even saltier when people without CoO find out they won't be able to play Trials, causing another achievement to be dlc locked.

Unless they're changing that from D1.

Edit: Looks at post count, time to be locked. Thread has breached 10k posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement