Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Severe thunderstorm risk for south then central Leinster, east Munster

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Will we see any more activity tonight or the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

road_high wrote: »

Unlikely, things look to be settling down from tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭pad199207

road_high wrote: »

That’s it until the next time. Hopefully soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭MidMan25

This event from May last year is still the most incredible thunder and lightning ive ever experienced.

6649-A62-F-09-CF-4494-B63-F-AA6-A7188-E194.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

Lots of rumbles in Navan south this morning to wake up to. one particular flash and near instant bang - must have hit very close to the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

I am surprised that none of the stations on met.ie affected by widespread thunderstorms up the eastern Half of the country recorded any significant amount of rainfall yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jpmarn wrote: »
    I am surprised that none of the stations on met.ie affected by widespread thunderstorms up the eastern Half of the country recorded any significant amount of rainfall yesterday.

It moved very fast.

I only got 3.6mm and I was hoping for to water the veg patch, given little to no rain on the horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Not a lot of rain fell here but what did fall was that dirty "Sahara" rain. The car needs to be washed again ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Makapakka

Not a lot of rain fell here but what did fall was that dirty "Sahara" rain. The car needs to be washed again ... :rolleyes:

Ah I was wondering why the sky lights were extra dirty this morning! Makes sense now!

Advertisement