Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ADVICE APPRECIATED

• 29-07-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone could give me some helpful advice, I am currently looking for a number of court rulings, in particular court rulings to do with Maghaberry prison between the years of 1987-2001. I have searched the college databases, Bailii etc and have come up short as there is only a handful of very selective material available. This is personal research and not college related and as it is July it is unlikely that I can ask any of my lecturers anyway. Aside from travelling up the north to local libraries to check local newspaper articles etc is there anything im missing or anywhere else I can look?

Also has all of the access to these court cases been restricted?

any answers would be greatly appreciated.

thank you smile.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

You do not say which court you are interested in ....... not all courts are 'courts of record', particularly the lower courts..

Advertisement