Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

earfun earbuds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 johnskull

I have a pair of the EarFun Free earphones I got off Amazon UK (Pre-Brexit).

Great wireless earphones that use a USB-C charging port on the charging case which is the primary reason I got them.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

Just noticed there is already a thread already about "Wireless Earphones", should probably have put this in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Got mine on Aliexpress -

Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones Wireless fingerprint touch Headphones With led display Headsets with Charging Box For Android

Price:
    US $7.72 / piece

=€6.52 including postage, quick delivery, with charging box.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

marrm wrote: »
    Got mine on Aliexpress -

Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones Wireless fingerprint touch Headphones With led display Headsets with Charging Box For Android

Price:
    US $7.72 / piece

=€6.52 including postage, quick delivery, with charging box.

Any chance of a link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Thanks for the link, but it just returns search results and no specific product.

EDIT: I think that the poster means this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Thanks for the link, but it just returns search results and no specific product.

EDIT: I think that the poster means this.
    "Delivered before 04/06 or full refund"! Don't think I'd be interested in waiting 5 months for delivery!!

Ste05 wrote: »
    "Delivered before 04/06 or full refund"! Don't think I'd be interested in waiting 5 months for delivery!!

That's April 6. Mine actually arrived withing 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

johnskull wrote: »
    I have a pair of the EarFun Free earphones I got off Amazon UK (Pre-Brexit).

Great wireless earphones that use a USB-C charging port on the charging case which is the primary reason I got them.

How do you find the fit/comfort?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭johng906

Hi

Many thanks to OP. Been on the lookout for a cheaper set of comfortable wireless buds for a while. I've been using the earfun air about a week now, fit/Comfort is great and sound is fine, connection and stable running are spot on too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

Mine came with three tip sizes, I'm using the smallest ones and find the fit fine and no discomfort.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Very impressed with the design and feel of these for the price, cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 12 johnskull

I find them very comfortable. They came with a few different rubber pieces also to suit different ear sizes. I had a pair or Xiaomi Airdots which were similar but the build quality and sound was much better on the Earfun pair

Advertisement