Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campri Base Layers £1 each

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Anyone's stuck at processing?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

cronos wrote: »

Just got an email to see mine is with fastway. I'd imagine they are still filtering through the orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

Still at processing, last updated on 18th
    Waiting to be picked up by courier

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mines arrived in Ireland with Fastway, should be here by the end of the month or never but got this far so happy enough. Ordered 8 in total so hopefully they are decent quality

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭IBrows89

I'm at processed since Friday evening, skipped the order in process email completely and didn't get any emails about cancelling any of the order so fingers crossed..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Just received an email that mine has been received in the Irish sortation centre!

Is sortation a new word?

Soarer wrote: »
    Just received an email that mine has been received in the Irish sortation centre!

Is sortation a new word?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sortation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Got an email this morning my parcel with Fastway. Hopefully get it by the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

So basically, more modern bolleaux.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Used Parcel Motel and Revolut to try avoid Fastway and it's still ended up with them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Soarer wrote: »

Got the same here just now - thanks OP

Seven Worlds will Collide

Just received the Fastway confirmation, hopefully get it in the next couple of days..

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Just received an email that mine has been also received in the Irish sortation centre!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Got the email to say mine is with Fastway too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Fastway too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

I just got a confirmation email but nothing else, hopefully it works, i have a few pairs that i paid 20e for

I got the tracking number emailed to me yesterday afternoon and parcel arrived this morning before 8am.

Gonna try a few bits out tonight in this weather before I go skiing to see how good they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

My wife's and kid's stuff arrived this morning too, the day after the Fastway email.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Mine arrived this morning too. Ordered 8 items between two of us.
    Very happy with the quality and the fit, should be more than good enough for what we want them for (running/walking/hiking)

Edit: Thanks very much OP!

Mine arrived in store today apparently. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭roosterman71

I ordered 4 bits. Got no mail other than that it was being processed when I placed the order. Mailed this morning as I'd seen the money taken but no progress on the order. Just been notified my order has been cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Got mine anyway - perfect for cycling to work in the frosty weather. Haven't owned a base layer before so not sure on the quality but sure for the price they are brill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Got mine too. Done know what justifies Fastway's bad rep. I have never had any issues with them and iv had quite a few things delivered by them in the passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I also got mine this morning. Once again great bargain OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

mine was just delivered, well he rang the bell and by the time i got to the door he was in the van and driving away but the package was at the door,

thanks again op

• Registered Users Posts: 64,766 ✭✭✭✭unkel

And mine. The first order that is. Put in a second order for the rest of the family a day later which should arrive tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Order received. Good service from Fastway in fairness.
    Quality of items is very good as far as I'm concerned, unbelievable when you consider the price. Not the smooth fabric I imagined they'd be, but softer and closer to old Lowe Alpine stuff I used to have. Hard to say if its any way close performance wise yet obviously but it's comfy, and bought for a song!
    Thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭3putt

Mine arrived . Wouldn't be as good quality as my Canterbury ones but for £1 you cant go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

camz09 wrote: »
    So I ordered about €19 worth of items (incl. delivery) last 18th January. I only got the one email to confirm order was received. It did say at the end there it's still subject to availability.

Got curious on the cancelled and processed orders update here and went to the Campri site, logged in and put in my confirmation ref no. Says in the status that it's 'Cancelled' although I've never gotten an email about this and wouldn't have known had I not gone there. Will this status change? Should I wait for an email? Payments already debited (pending on Revolut) but I presume it'll be reverted back if it's actually cancelled yes?
    In the same boat as you - got no email to confirm order cancelled but upon checking order history on the Campri site it is showing as order cancelled. Just wondering if you did get a credit note or were your funds returned to your revolut card?

Cheers

• Advertisement

In the same boat as you - got no email to confirm order cancelled but upon checking order history on the Campri site it is showing as order cancelled. Just wondering if you did get a credit note or were your funds returned to your revolut card?

Cheers

Mine is stuck at processing according to their site. That's since just after the OP posted it.

Advertisement