Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glovepie script to use wii guitar on GH3 Pc

• 15-02-2008 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭

Glovepie is a program that lets you hook up your wiimote to your pc via bluetooth. I've written a script for it so you can use wii guitar for GH3 on the PC, and i was wondering would any of ye would be interested in trying it out?
    I wouldn't mind getting some opinions on it.

It's coded for both keyboard settings in GH (keys only & keys + mouse) so in theory it should work no matter what way you have it. I've only tested it a small bit and it seems to be working alright on both. For best whammy bar support switch to the KB & M settings in game as KB only is basically just either on or off

You'll need:
    bluetooth on your pc/laptop
    Wii GH guitar and wiimote
    GH3 for PC
    Glovepie(can be got free, just google it)

If anybodys interested i'll send them a PM of the link.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bethemiz

Hey bro ! ive been trying to get a good script for GH3! =)
    i just figured out how to get my wii guitar connected via bluetooth, and well i dont know much about scripts or how to write them, i would totally like to try yours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samlego2

can you sent the script to me plz, i need it
    tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Will have a look for it over the weekend, I wouldnt hold out hope though....

EDIT:

Jesus, its hit 3 on google.ie!

Advertisement